Feral Druid 29 twink?

Don't let these people fill your head with lies, boomy has much more of an impact on a game than a feral.

Everyone should roll a 29 feral druid.... what a great game that would be... so much fun! smh

Nobody would ever open, they would stand around waiting so they can jump in and steal the KB. Sounds like fun though...:cool:

Nobody would ever open, they would stand around waiting so they can jump in and steal the KB. Sounds like fun though...:cool:

No it sounds like exactly how it is now, ferals ruining a bracket that has the potential to be super competitive and fun. yet these douchebags who roll ferals for ezmode no challenge kills are ruining it, its a shame.

And as much as i hate to single out one faction its all alliance kids doing doing this. If more people would shame these douchebags then maybe 29's could be become a respectable bracket again. as is... not even close.

An honest reply to the original thread:

Feral is currently one of the more disliked and frowned-upon specs in this bracket. Picture this; you're a stealth based class that doesn't have to sacrifice a substantial amount of stamina to gain large quantities of attack power. You have the ability to pick your targets without anyone seeing you, and then you're the ONLY spec able to open with a stun (other than pallies). Once you've stunned your opponent, you have a 3 second window in which you'll likely inflict approximately 40%-60% of your opponents health pool in damage (based on the average players stats), and for most classes there's not really much recovery from that. HOWEVER, if said person happened to have or be a healer, they might be topped up. No worries, because Feral comes equipped with an armed nuke (Ferocious Bite), which can 1-shot players from 100%. This is the primary reason they are disliked, but it may also have something to do with the fact they have more mobility than any other class (that's just druids really), and they also have an instant heal which can replenish 50% of the players HP without a crit (castable following a finishing move). In essence, they are like a one-man-army.

If you're wanting to fit in nicely in this bracket, I would encourage you to avoid playing a Feral druid. But that's just my opinion, you can obviously do as you please.

This bracket is a Joke. Ferals have ruined it. Horde rarely has any chance at winning a game due to the amount of alliance feral druids. there really is no sense in even playing anymore.
I always thought pvp was about the challenge, but when I see these guys playing this op class I just don't get it.

Horde players please boycot this bracket and stop queue'ing until these guys realize what they are doing to this game. Please.

This bracket is a Joke. Ferals have ruined it. Horde rarely has any chance at winning a game due to the amount of alliance feral druids. there really is no sense in even playing anymore.
I always thought pvp was about the challenge, but when I see these guys playing this op class I just don't get it.

Horde players please boycot this bracket and stop queue'ing until these guys realize what they are doing to this game. Please.

Agreed this bracket is a joke and Ferals/ BM Monks/ Spriest / ect. make games worse, but you cannot claim alliance is the only faction that plays feral druids and OP classes. I'm guessing that you haven't played alliance and dont see the massive amount of 29s on horde side every game. If you came to the 20-29 bracket for challenge in pvp, you came to the wrong bracket my friend. These people that play these OP classes dont play them for a challenge, they are generally bad at the game and are the same players that played hunter/spriest in MoP. It cannot be helped as these people will always roll the strongest class and spec each patch.

Agreed this bracket is a joke and Ferals/ BM Monks/ Spriest / ect. make games worse, but you cannot claim alliance is the only faction that plays feral druids and OP classes. I'm guessing that you haven't played alliance and dont see the massive amount of 29s on horde side every game. If you came to the 20-29 bracket for challenge in pvp, you came to the wrong bracket my friend. These people that play these OP classes dont play them for a challenge, they are generally bad at the game and are the same players that played hunter/spriest in MoP. It cannot be helped as these people will always roll the strongest class and spec each patch.

I guess I can see your point. But it really feels like Horde is losing most of the games due to ferals. I don't know though. The bracket has serious issues all around and I think you are right. The 29 bracket is no the place for a good pvp challenge.
I wanted to try something different so i rolled a shaman FC since 19 rogues get a lot of grief these days. I guess there really is a no win situation in twinking, someone, somehow is always going to hate. Even me, hating feral druids.

I guess I can see your point. But it really feels like Horde is losing most of the games due to ferals. I don't know though. The bracket has serious issues all around and I think you are right. The 29 bracket is no the place for a good pvp challenge.
I wanted to try something different so i rolled a shaman FC since 19 rogues get a lot of grief these days. I guess there really is a no win situation in twinking, someone, somehow is always going to hate. Even me, hating feral druids.

Yea its frustrating when you try and enjoy this game and people just play those classes. It may feel as tho horde is loosing a lot of games at the moment but hang in there because both factions have their ups and downs, for a good 3-4 months horde was dominating the majority of games with almost all the vet and 29 guilds on horde side but now they seem to have died down or are taking breaks. My advice to you is to try and get the most enjoyment you can out of this game and if games get to the point where you rage every game, just take a break for a while, it could be a few days, a week or even a month.

Lol a couple of days ago this 29 bm on horde asked why are there no undergeared alli in the bg... Then he said the only reason he made a 29 bm was to faceroll trials and jajas XD

Yea its frustrating when you try and enjoy this game and people just play those classes. It may feel as tho horde is loosing a lot of games at the moment but hang in there because both factions have their ups and downs, for a good 3-4 months horde was dominating the majority of games with almost all the vet and 29 guilds on horde side but now they seem to have died down or are taking breaks. My advice to you is to try and get the most enjoyment you can out of this game and if games get to the point where you rage every game, just take a break for a while, it could be a few days, a week or even a month.

This is great advice Thank You. I try not to rage much as it only makes things worse and gives the trolls ammo. I've just gotten to the point where i afk a game when people are stuck in mid and not chasing efc's or helping me FC. I may change to alliance and see how that goes, but in my opinion thats kind of taking the pussy way out... IDK. just glad I have my 19's to fall back on.

Maybe another possibility is raising my shaman to 39 and just full time healing instead trying to fc in 29's.

This is great advice Thank You. I try not to rage much as it only makes things worse and gives the trolls ammo. I've just gotten to the point where i afk a game when people are stuck in mid and not chasing efc's or helping me FC. I may change to alliance and see how that goes, but in my opinion thats kind of taking the pussy way out... IDK. just glad I have my 19's to fall back on.

Maybe another possibility is raising my shaman to 39 and just full time healing instead trying to fc in 29's.

Yea playing different brackets is another good way not get frustrated at the same people over and over. Another thing you should do is instead of changing to alliance have 1 or 2 toons on both sides so you can get a feel for the bracket and If one faction is losing a lot you can always swap over and play your other toons.

Gonna be honest with you dude, played a few games with you and you really need more practice so you can grasp the strategies and get a feel for how serious PvP at 20-29 works.

Gonna be honest with you dude, played a few games with you and you really need more practice so you can grasp the strategies and get a feel for how serious PvP at 20-29 works.

Of course he needs more practice, he only recently started playing 20-29. When you first started playing wow you wouldn't have had a clue what you were doing. Also there is no such thing as serious pvp in this bracket in pugs.

Of course he needs more practice, he only recently started playing 20-29. When you first started playing wow you wouldn't have had a clue what you were doing. Also there is no such thing as serious pvp in this bracket in pugs.

I take my pugs pretty seriously. :)

Competitiveness is relative, it's up to us to find the challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread