feelsbadman

I'm not sure how Hunters would get changed positively at 20.

It's the opposite end of the coin from Rdruid - they're both balanced heavily around endgame with their pvp combat number scaling, which just coincidentally happens to fuck up 20s.

All they would have to do to hunters is just move Nerd Shield to 21 and move the heal to 21... they can keep all of their silly ass 2 finger dps, nobody cares about that... it's just that and being unkillable/able to make deepstrikes to healers with ZERO concern about death from tier 2-3 dps.

But, that's just a dream.

There are good Rdruids and there are A LOT of shitty ones... twink or not... good ones are hard to deal with.

Last edited:
move Nerd Shield to 21 and move the heal to 21

No one gives a flying fuck about trial/vet PvP, stop acting like that's even a concern at Blizz HQ. "Just make it 21" is super self-absorbed. LMAO no one gives a shit about our arduous plight in the locked-XP-but-still-farming-levelers-bracket or would even entertain the idea that making something require level 21 would "fix" it... c'mon, man. :rolleyes:

Putting more spells req 21-29 would just bring more scummy slow levelers (hated debuffers) like myself to the bracket.

Option #69: make all abilities per bracket, level 20 has all abilities they gonna get till level 30, new abilities every 10 levels.

Option #69b: Bring back the xp off queues by pulling vets and f2p back into xp off.
I do think it's pretty cool for the f2p true trials though, this has been the best time for them to actually have some competitive fun instead of just facing bracket capped xp off twinks. /salutes all the true trial accounts :)

Sader WW spam was more fun than watching paint dry btw ;) But i'm easily amused, so there's that. And yeah, Warriors were annoying af with the Pulv stuns but you're right, now you will see more hunters I'm sure.

Back to the 10-19 and 30+ rerolls for me, was fun playing with yall for a bit, I have missed the bracket for a long time and knew the sader would only last so long which is why I found it so amusing that there were so many meowmeows about something that was gonna be a non issue shortly but I guess meowmeows will meowmeow <3 /purr /hug

Feel like I called this immediately as it happened

Somfas returning to 19s

the return of 10 man horde surv hunter premades.

hell, I woke up early and qued one up at 7:30 am this morning before work. insta pop into 10 man nerd premade. Afkd and went to work.

Why do you need to sync a queue at 7:30am on a weekday?
[doublepost=1646339920,1646339866][/doublepost]TLDR. I almost already miss somfas

You guys oughta just roll some legit 20s, man. Your streams are boring as shit just watching you global level 13 mages in expedition gear. Come get some.

It was pretty entertaining to hear one of the warriors say "Epichealtime just planted a flag in my corpse" sounding all dejected. RIP crusader it just won't feel the same anymore

hunters have been a issue in low level BG since van wow, it's not new...it's you

i remember seeing videos in BC on youtube of 10 hunters or 8-9 with rogue or healer. yeah, youtube wasn't around in van wow, but google videos was, and when youtube started, google bought them, and transferred their videos to the platform. youtube is not a archival system and many vids get dropped or removed

if anyone here is still left over from BC, twinkinfo, WOTLK, players who played in 19's from BH like pizza and crew who farmed BGs, the multiple revival fails of the 29 and 39 brackets. they need to speak up.

hunters lost their top spot in CATA, arc mages came into power and bal druids gained spam rejuvs and never OOM, many of the hunters did enmasse rerolls into bal druids and some into arc mages. claiming change and boredom. this carried until spammable rejuv was taken away and heals reduced with huge mana cost like now.

what happens at max level buffs, ganks lower level bal severely. in BFA arc mages got like three damage buffs to catch them up to fire mages at 120, still did not help at 120. causing a huge uptick in arc mages at 20, going into SL seems like those buffs didn't carry over.

in SL, blizz sees a BM on winning team at last AWC in 2021, the arena ladders, hunter spec used by top raiders, MDI teams etc. and roll the buffs...meta at 20 changes severely

Find your own source of fun in those situations, if you want to invest more time in WoW. I love playing vs @Somfas only because hes a tough adversary in his premades. Regardless of the outcome, I enjoy healing against him.

If not, switch it up a bit with other games. No point burning out on a game you arent enjoying anymore.

I've taken many breaks from WoW over the years. I recently came back from my longest WoW break (over a year) yet. My entire attitude about this game has shifted, and I find myself enjoying the 20 pvp even more now.

Imagine, being such trash at PvP, you have to run premades with xp debuffed toons to barely win in the 20's bracket....
And also stream it so everyone can see that exploiting pays off.....
Wait, what...? Oh, maybe not cuz you lose 6/10 times still, despite all your efforts....

Imagine, being such trash at PvP, you have to run premades with xp debuffed toons to barely win in the 20's bracket....
And also stream it so everyone can see that exploiting pays off.....
Wait, what...? Oh, maybe not cuz you lose 6/10 times still, despite all your efforts....
Imagine being too shit to quote the correct person.

Imagine being too shit to quote the correct person.
I quoted the right person, who indicates they have fun playing against referenced exploiter/streamer.
And gave my opinion on it.
You annoying pos Goesid, can fuck off, sir

I quoted the right person, who indicates they have fun playing against referenced exploiter/streamer.
And gave my opinion on it.
You annoying pos Goesid, can fuck off, sir
Your defense is "no I actually was trying to be mean to the guy that wasnt exploiting"?
Yikes.

Users who are viewing this thread