Feathered arrows!

yesreally

Legend
So, i'm just waiting on cata to hit, leveling a main char on Azjol-nerub is boring the pants off me, so i decided to make another lvl 1 char, this time its a hunter! (bad till cata probs).

my question is:

Do i need to level a 30+ char for every 200 feathered arrows? or is there another way to get stacks of these? baring in mind no1 usually sells them on AH.

I would just make a DK, get him outta starting zone, do 200 arrows quest, mail arrows, delete DK, repeat.

Easiest way to do it.

Yw! ^_^

Gævegurli said:
A word of caution - ammo will be removed from the game already with the pre-cataclysm patch (4.01) which has just hit the PTR severs. It may not be worth the effort to farm arrows/bullets.

Cheers

-Gævegurli

Understandable... but we've got more then 2 months before cata hits.

Feathered arrows could help win a lot of duels in that time. ;)

Thanks for the word of warning, i am aware of this, but need to farm them incase they are still useable at halloween, so i can put that + 20 hit to good use! :)

I hope you didn't roll your main on Horde side on AN, as it's dead. Pugs are unbelievably bad, AH is empty or stuff is overpriced (300% for herbs compared to a month back). Might change in Cata, but faction change seems to be a viable option now.

yesreally said:
Thanks for the word of warning, i am aware of this, but need to farm them incase they are still useable at halloween, so i can put that + 20 hit to good use! :)

Good luck then =)

I have a bunch of Elites I'll try to solo with the +hit buffs as well. I had Hogger down to <20hp the other day with only self-buffs - should be doable, I messed up my bandage heal slightly.

nonameform said:
I hope you didn't roll your main on Horde side on AN, as it's dead. Pugs are unbelievably bad, AH is empty or stuff is overpriced (300% for herbs compared to a month back). Might change in Cata, but faction change seems to be a viable option now.

main is on ally side along with all my twinks, leveling as tank so i can farm heroics faster once i hit 80, although it's slowing down my leveling a fair bit :)

Gævegurli said:
Good luck then =)

I have a bunch of Elites I'll try to solo with the +hit buffs as well. I had Hogger down to <20hp the other day with only self-buffs - should be doable, I messed up my bandage heal slightly.

I have a nice list of elites for my guild to try 10 man with our hit buffs too, including bangalash and the level 50 giant gorrila off the coast of STV (he's none elite but has some abilities, also he's huge so its more fun! xD )

Users who are viewing this thread