Feat - 19 Hunter

xFeat

OG
Rate Meh.

Was unable to obtain falcon bracers/gloves so i went with a monkey and eagle for balance. I also have a twisted chanters with +22 int, but I find that 1375 mana is usually enough for me and the crit from agi serves me better. Please note that I am unable to obtain BOA gear on this character.

The World of Warcraft Armory

Any feedback is appreciated, especially on my belt and hit rating.

I chose pet resurrection as my minor glyph because it helps in arenas when a pesky warrior or priest goes LOS to kill my pet.

What about hit rating? I'm still unsure how important it is for a hunter and if it is worth sacrificing stam/ap for. Would anyone suggest dropping sentry or blindwatcher for spidersilk or deviate? Another option would be getting +5 hit to boots instead of minor speed. What do you think? Also screecher's VS blindwatcher? :confused:

xFeat said:
What about hit rating? I'm still unsure how important it is for a hunter and if it is worth sacrificing stam/ap for. Would anyone suggest dropping sentry or blindwatcher for spidersilk or deviate? Another option would be getting +5 hit to boots instead of minor speed. What do you think? Also screecher's VS blindwatcher? :confused:

if you cant get BOA i think you're fucked for hit rating, as for screecher's vs blindwatcher, im a heavy screecher's fan due to the its high attack power bonus, along with some stam/int :)

get hit gear and test it yourself...

at least cloak and belt are highly viable and up your rating to 9/11. i would switch lavishly to simple pearl also.

Dude, that is 1 nice twink. gj. My 19 warrior would have to completely get the jump on you from behind and my hunter would be toast. :)

TY, btw, you (and the other posters) gave me some great ideas for my 19 hunt.

Admittedly, it is a very nice twink, you have an amazing Health to Mana Balance, i would def give it a 9.7/10 shes not perfect, but close as hell. i would have a hell of a time taking you on with my hunter. you can armory me (Requiiem-Drenden) and see for yourself. also if i may ask, what pet do you use? I personally go for a Wolf or Saber. Great dps, saber has bleed effects, wolf has AP gain. =)

Lodestone said:
Admittedly, it is a very nice twink, you have an amazing Health to Mana Balance, i would def give it a 9.7/10 shes not perfect, but close as hell. i would have a hell of a time taking you on with my hunter. you can armory me (Requiiem-Drenden) and see for yourself. also if i may ask, what pet do you use? I personally go for a Wolf or Saber. Great dps, saber has bleed effects, wolf has AP gain. =)

Thanks =)

As for the pet I use Ravanger, as a blood elf its incredibly powerful to be able to interrupt two heals in a row using torrent/stun. Usually I can take down a healer without letting them cast at all. Also its great in arenas to force early lifeblooms/agms because the opposition can't get any heals off.

Very nice. i look forward to fighting you maybe someday. what BG are you on? cuz of blizz, i am prolly going to have to move from Emberstorm to Ruin BG.... and i really dont wanna do that. i like my BG! =(

Happy Hunting

Lodestone said:
Very nice. i look forward to fighting you maybe someday. what BG are you on? cuz of blizz, i am prolly going to have to move from Emberstorm to Ruin BG.... and i really dont wanna do that. i like my BG! =(

Happy Hunting

Ruin all the way! All four of my twinks are here =) And a soon to be 19 warlock

Users who are viewing this thread