Fearthebuns/HB Stream

quit playing horde sellout

72% win ratio on your horde
55% on your alliance

yeah i know horde is easy to win with but damn dude that's pretty cold to farm the alliance despite the faction imbalances that i know you're not ignorant of.

we need you over here.

We do need him but he just got a fancy new PC that he wanted to give a test run with, can't blame him for that.

what does him having a new pc have to do with anything though?

Winning with a new PC is a lot Bette than losing eh? Its simple math that he'll get more satisfaction from winning which is more likely on horde

Winning with a new PC is a lot Bette than losing eh? Its simple math that he'll get more satisfaction from winning
not familiar with that type of math

win or lose im pretty sure his viewers really dont care either way

Grats on the new computer HB! Bout time you got rid of that damn toaster.

quit playing horde sellout

72% win ratio on your horde
55% on your alliance

yeah i know horde is easy to win with but damn dude that's pretty cold to farm the alliance despite the faction imbalances that i know you're not ignorant of.

we need you over here.

harvestlord used to be on alliance

rip statistics

To be realistic I usually start off queuing horde every day because 95% of the time it is horde that is short at the beginning and end of queue times, regardless of what is happening in the game. Actually even more so when horde is winning players swap over to alliance to try to help get the opposing faction on track, which I advocate, but more often than not when this happens at the beginning or end of queues causes queues to become slower or no pops.

Also queues are faster on horde! Anyways just food for thought and wanted to share why I favorite horde atm.

I'll be streaming at 2 est queuing arenas/wsg

Users who are viewing this thread