Fear In A Box (AGM Easy Mode)

By the way, if you're getting feared inside the box, wouldn't that count as exploitation? This is nothing short of model editing the terrain to be under the chest.

iaccidentallytwink said:
By the way, if you're getting feared inside the box, wouldn't that count as exploitation? This is nothing short of model editing the terrain to be under the chest.

uh.. what are you talking about?

The fear in the subject alludes to the name of the OP's twink and neither being a gnome or turning into one is exploits

iaccidentallytwink said:

The title has only to do with my name "Fearthelock" hiding inside the box.

Exploit or not, I call this a fair way for someone to acquire the AGM trinket over someone who only wants it for a lame achievement and will leave it sitting in their bank completely unused. But all in all it's not an exploit, it is a very clever trick that anyone can use.

iaccidentallytwink said:

I think OP means fear because Fearthelock is their chars name. No fear is needed to get in the box

*edit* shouldve read a few more poss before replying :eek:

fearthelock said:
The title has only to do with my name "Fearthelock" hiding inside the box.

Exploit or not, I call this a fair way for someone to acquire the AGM trinket over someone who only wants it for a lame achievement and will leave it sitting in their bank completely unused. But all in all it's not an exploit, it is a very clever trick that anyone can use.

I can't agree with this statement more.

1hr1is.jpg

There's proof the pygmy works VERY well.

I was having problems with an addon and luckly my friend logged on to kill the person who was about to try taking the chest, so I could relog and turn the addon off.

Frosty said:
1hr1is.jpg

There's proof the pygmy works VERY well.

I was having problems with an addon and luckly my friend logged on to kill the person who was about to try taking the chest, so I could relog and turn the addon off.

Puts a huge smile on my face to read that! =D

Hi guys new to posting on forum /wave:)

Been trying this technique for my self for a while 5 chest spawns peak hours although I never seem to be in the box when I log in my toon.

Is this because I’m too early logging in my twink and server moves the chest location because its detected me in its way and therefore doesn’t spawn on me, or am I standing in the wrong place?

I stood on top of it while some 80s where fighting the fist time to attempt to find the correct spot and the co-ods I came up with where 30.46 47.81? if anyone could give me the exact co-ords it might help:confused:

you enter your body after the chest is set down.

question - would being dead and rezzing inside the chest work also? or do you have to log inside the chest?

i understand why you'd have to log if you were anything but a gnome, but this is just a gnome question only

kidneypopper said:
question - would being dead and rezzing inside the chest work also? or do you have to log inside the chest?

You can rez inside the chest, but your spirit has to be standing in the correct spot before the chest is dropped.

Also, since this post was made here, 2 new 19s have been trying to do it at the same time as me. qq

Subpar said:
You can rez inside the chest, but your spirit has to be standing in the correct spot before the chest is dropped.

Also, since this post was made here, 2 new 19s have been trying to do it at the same time as me. qq

The disadvantage og posting tricks on a high traffic site - work out a rotation between you. There is no way you can camp the chest 24/7 anyway so figuring out which hours works for you would also buy you some "off time" without worrying about getting it.

Patrick said:
The disadvantage og posting tricks on a high traffic site - work out a rotation between you. There is no way you can camp the chest 24/7 anyway so figuring out which hours works for you would also buy you some "off time" without worrying about getting it.

4pm-9am were my "AGM" hours.

:p

I seriously stayed up so late every night getting that damn thing.

Finally finished.

Users who are viewing this thread