FCing Tips?

I cant stress this enough, the games I have been getting into lately have been great. I dont know what stirred the turn around of people being rude and trolling constantly to kind and helpful, or maybe its just cause the right people have been on, but anywho Thanks for all the help I am starting to feel alittle more confident about fcing, Granted the games I didnt get owned I had amazing Healers with me.

maybe this concept is beyond your mental capacity but dmg reduc (aka armor/resi) till 4x debuff once you hit 4x debuff go full stam set.

simple enough for you?

And what makes 4 stacks so special for an fc warrior

And what makes 4 stacks so special for an fc warrior

4x debuff only effect is switching minor speed to 7stam boots. seeing as this is a benchmark added the 40% more dmg seem like a good idea to switch gear to stam set.

did i meet your approval or are you going to tell me im wrong.

4x debuff only effect is switching minor speed to 7stam boots. seeing as this is a benchmark added the 40% more dmg seem like a good idea to switch gear to stam set.

did i meet your approval or are you going to tell me im wrong.

ill tell you that taking 4 stacks as a fix moment to swap to stam gear seems kinda random

ill tell you that taking 4 stacks as a fix moment to swap to stam gear seems kinda random

and as you can assume from what i posted, its a better than ever to switch gear as the 10%+ keep increasing.

its finding a point within the debuff system which to swhich gear as any other #xdebuff doesnt have the effect 4x does. i assumed this was obv.

Last edited by a moderator:
I apperciate people trying to get there points across, and In full matter do I take everyone tips into consideration, Personally i understand where he is coming from at 4 stacks its kinda pointless to have minor speed, thus you kinda wanna switch to 7stam boots. That is what he is saying and its a good point

I apperciate people trying to get there points across, and In full matter do I take everyone tips into consideration, Personally i understand where he is coming from at 4 stacks its kinda pointless to have minor speed, thus you kinda wanna switch to 7stam boots. That is what he is saying and its a good point
And the boot enchant is the only valid part of his point.

Idk how you feel about Practicing in twink bgs, but when i started twinking i made new toons and decked em out with boa and pvped from 10-24 using only the skills a 19 would have from 20+. I mainly practiced my jumps, and ive gotten pretty good with them but the real thing i still have trouble with is decision making, Like should i go gy or off tot? especially when the enemy team is all around you and your team is dead, But seeing as im a druid these concerns may seem petty to some, but they are a real thing for me, and it must be much harder for a warrior to make those decisions, personally id do all my practicing like jumps and such out of twink bgs, no one likes it when the person best suited for fcing wont because they are jumping around a bg, so MY advice is to make toons to practice on. ( You could even get enough honor to get boa on that toon for another one or something ) Also try to keep an eye on your healers with your mini map, Try to find some macros suited for your class, Use the scroll wheel to return or pick flags, Back-strafe when you have to keep moving but enemies are attacking you from behind ( I believe somewhere on here there is a thread with a video on it if you dont know how ) Know how to fake people ( with charge or jump faking ) Try to queue with some experienced players through the real-id system i know plenty of them would be willing too help out, Have multiple gear sets you may need them depending on the situation, As Mocha said use your zone map.. you can see were your EFC is heading and call it out to your team because your O may not have time, Take some health pots and maybe some beneficial ones, Use efficient keybinds, use your racial,ex : tauren war stomp..belf arcane torrent..nelf shadow meld etc, get some good addons, Use a battle standard when things get rough, And ALWAYS have some bitchin music playin in the background :D.
Heres my toon incase you want to look at him, though im a druid and your a warr :p
Shîft @ Vek'nilash - Community - World of Warcraft

Yer have good awareness. Things like droping the flag before your just about to die so your team mate can take. Bandaging your fellow healers. If efc is taking alot of dmg, heading to cap etc etc.

maybe this concept is beyond your mental capacity but dmg reduc (aka armor/resi) till 4x debuff once you hit 4x debuff go full stam set.

simple enough for you?

so w8 you toss dmg reducting out the window when you take more damage, can u plz xplain this logic.

Its seems backwaRds 2 me ty

r u shure the forumulai dus not take in2 account dmg reducktung?

if so ty if not then yus u r an idiyut

: )

The only thing u should be switching out after 4 stacks is ur boot enchant and maybe put on a 2nd agm if ur not using resi trinket

As I am a Human Warrior I am working on my 2nd agm (with cross server realms agm has gotten impossible to get, 2nd is taking months) Im maybe considering waiting for the new Resil Trinket to come out as it seems it will be the new bis.

Idk how you feel about Practicing in twink bgs, but when i started twinking i made new toons and decked em out with boa and pvped from 10-24 using only the skills a 19 would have from 20+. ]
Great Idea I think I will probably do this.

so w8 you toss dmg reducting out the window when you take more damage, can u plz xplain this logic.

Its seems backwaRds 2 me ty

r u shure the forumulai dus not take in2 account dmg reducktung?

if so ty if not then yus u r an idiyut

: )

cant understand what you said but yeah just my play style.

Thanks everyone for the tips, but there is one major thing I am lacking, Confidence....doubt I will be fcing again for a while.

Thanks everyone for the tips, but there is one major thing I am lacking, Confidence....doubt I will be fcing again for a while.

You've been doing just fine, a warrior FC is only as good as his healers.

As I am a Human Warrior I am working on my 2nd agm (with cross server realms agm has gotten impossible to get, 2nd is taking months) Im maybe considering waiting for the new Resil Trinket to come out as it seems it will be the new bis.

Great Idea I think I will probably do this.

I wouldn't get a second one unless it is for bragging purposes, considering the new resil trinket is coming out in 5.2 and it'll be BiS for human FCs.

I wouldn't get a second one unless it is for bragging purposes, considering the new resil trinket is coming out in 5.2 and it'll be BiS for human FCs.

are u sure, someone did the math and they're numbers came back spittin on that trinket

#DefectiveEffectiveHP

Users who are viewing this thread