FC Shaman's

Post is mostly for reference for those currently building there shaman's, so that they can factor fcing gear. Also search for the melee shaman guide in this forum. I wish i had xp room for the Melee shaman lol, might be fun.

Misterflix said:
Would be stupid i think.

You only got a Shield, Druids got Beerform.

I guess you didn't hear about Shamans getting Ghost Wolf next patch at 19s?

Kylaahna said:
I guess you didn't hear about Shamans getting Ghost Wolf next patch at 19s?

But druids are getting travel form... they still have more health

Am I the first one to notice or was that on purpose?...

A shaman FC is always going to be sub-obtimal. Druids can get out of snares when a shaman can't, and have more armor+health indoors since they still have bear form. Also, druid HoT's are castable without losing much ground and carry over into bear form/travel form, while a shaman has one heal (unless Dranei) that they must stand still to cast.

On the plus side, shamans have an instant aoe slow, stoneclaw glyph, and a shield for blocking + extra stam.

Still not as great as a druid, but second best IMO.

Shamans can dps to a certain extent and if ur druid ur limited to going all out tank/fc or going for healing , thats the reasoning behind me going to roll a shaman =p. My solo bg queueing ftw.

Shamans have their advantages on druids, but it's tough to beat a 4-6k effective health FC in 19s.

One that comes to mind is not being completely squishy while casting a heal or running in a speed boost form.

Druids still gonna be better but people who are going to pug with their shams should definitely have an FC set, even before GW.

Users who are viewing this thread