FC guide?

What do you guys think about a guide to flag carrying? If I made one it would be for PuG groups and mainly on where to go. Not sure if there's any demend for it though.

Haha, I guess I could tell you Moedares path in WSG, but that would be mean due to me revealing it for the alliance! (A)

And as a Paladin, I just rush, Paladins are unstoppable with all cd's up :)

Yes make a guide! I'd like more tips for PUG strategy etc.

I've not yet had the pleasure of a proper organised premade.

As my hunter I generally don't carry, but often a gang of us will get to the FR only to mill about with nobody brave enough to go for it, or i might be only one left alive by that time.

The worst thing about being FC in a PUG is not knowing where the enemy is (bit easier when hunter of course) I have macros for "/bg Our FC is going ramp" etc. Just have to hope your teammates get the idea and try to cover you. Also it's hard to know when to charge off like you've got a firework up your arse and when to go slow and gather reinforcements.

One tip of mine is, don't assume people have the shift-M map up. You might feel like a patronising wan&er for telling everyone at the beginning but it could make a big difference I think.

Maybe the guide should list the tricks each class has to help them keep moving. Jumpshot-concussive keeps me alive. I just got Aspect of the Monkey glyph, and a hyena for the slowing effect with a quick cooldown. I still don't think I know the easiest way to target people behind me though.

Keep a pet on opposing warriors... that's easily one of the best things a player can do to support their own FCers. Frost Traps vs multiple pursuers, freezing vs one. Scare Beasts Shammies and Druids if you can. If a hunter is on pursuit with cheetah on, instant cast damage damage before you use the snare/root with cast time/cooldown.

Oh, and I'd love to see a guide.

Ok I'm pretty far through in terms of writing it up, however I want to put up WoW pictures in order to clarify a few things.

My computer has hundreds of WoW screenshots in it, however it's all stored onto one folder and if I try to screenshot something it isn't stored in the folder. I tried delete some pictures but it still won't save any new ones if I try to screenshot something.

The process of screenshotting something still looks the same (lags for 1/2 a second then says 'Screenshot Saved [or w/e it is]').

Can anyone give me suggestions on how to be able to store screenshots in a different folder, or maybe another alternative? Thanks in advance.

Druiddroid said:
Ok I'm pretty far through in terms of writing it up, however I want to put up WoW pictures in order to clarify a few things.

My computer has hundreds of WoW screenshots in it, however it's all stored onto one folder and if I try to screenshot something it isn't stored in the folder. I tried delete some pictures but it still won't save any new ones if I try to screenshot something.

The process of screenshotting something still looks the same (lags for 1/2 a second then says 'Screenshot Saved [or w/e it is]').

Can anyone give me suggestions on how to be able to store screenshots in a different folder, or maybe another alternative? Thanks in advance.

I found that the screenshot's "Arrange by" options for the folder tend to bug for some reason. Try renaming that folder and screencapping to open a new screenshot folder.

Conrose said:
I found that the screenshot's "Arrange by" options for the folder tend to bug for some reason. Try renaming that folder and screencapping to open a new screenshot folder.

So what you're saying is, rename the folder to something different, and then make a new one?

Does screencapping mean filling up the whole folder?

Conrose said:
Screen Capture >.< Sorry, old habit of calling it that.

I just rename mine and move it to a folder filled with the files. A new screenshot opens a new folder where the old ones were.

Hmm...'move it to a folder filled with the files', what does this mean? Move it to a random folder (outside of WoW), then afterwards if I take a screenshot it makes a new folder?

Sorry I'm not very good with computers. You'll have to hold my hand. I appreciate the help.

Druiddroid said:
Hmm...'move it to a folder filled with the files', what does this mean? Move it to a random folder (outside of WoW), then afterwards if I take a screenshot it makes a new folder?

Sorry I'm not very good with computers. You'll have to hold my hand. I appreciate the help.

Make a folder outside the WoW files and name it "WoW Screenshots" Rename your screenshot's folder in the WoW file "Screenshots 2008" or something, then drag it into the "WoW Screenshots" folder you had made outside of the WoW files.

Your next screenshot should create a new folder in you WoW files named "Screenshots"

Conrose said:
Make a folder outside the WoW files and name it "WoW Screenshots" Rename your screenshot's folder in the WoW file "Screenshots 2008" or something, then drag it into the "WoW Screenshots" folder you had made outside of the WoW files.

Your next screenshot should create a new folder in you WoW files named "Screenshots"

I'll try this out, thanks for the advice and patience.

Users who are viewing this thread