Favourite Football player

partygirl

Legend
Hey who is your facourite football player, for me I think you can tell from my avatar :p

mark sanchez

People, this is soccer, or whatever you call it in the US.

OT: Cristiano Ronaldo.

Vidal, Pirlo, Buffon, Shevchenko, Trezeguet, Nedved, Cech, Lampard, Hazard, Mata, Edgar Davids, Drogba, Cannavaro, Henry and Del Piero.

My favourite player of all time would be Zinedine Zidane. Headbutting the player I hate the most in the last match of his career, respect.

Vidal, Pirlo, Buffon, Shevchenko, Trezeguet, Nedved, Cech, Lampard, Hazard, Mata, Edgar Davids, Drogba, Cannavaro, Henry and Del Piero.

My favourite player of all time would be Zinedine Zidane. Headbutting the player I hate the most in the last match of his career, respect.
Aren't you afraid they might kick you out of Sweden with that list?

to make a better list

fav current palyer: ronaldo
fave ever player: ronaldinho/scholes
fave player played with/against: scholes or rooney
player i wanted to be like: scholes xD

giggs in his day was a class palyer no doubt (shite now retire pls!!) but he was never a world class winger imo much rather watch a prime ronaldo/ronaldinho than giggs tbh. it's not helped that when playing against giggs in a juniors vs seniors training match or if one of the 1st team lads poped down to youths to show a few tricks etc.... he was always a knobhead billy big boots!! was always a bit up his own arse, where as scholes was as helpful as any 1 could ever ask, i also enjoyed him more as i had always played cm :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread