Favorite Twink Expansion

Favorite Twink Expansion?

• Total voters
19s
( how they played out not how they could’ve/should’ve play out )
MoP > Wod > Cata > Wotlk > BFA > TBC > Legion > ( didn’t play vanilla 19s )
Legion could’ve been really good but it wasn’t.
MoP was the best for sure any1 who’s says WoD was is a dumb stupid

god tier status f2p hybrid pal before all these kids

n344l60.jpg

Sorry what? :)

RZS0RwB.jpg

granted, this was early MoP.

Anyone who has a preference based on their personal experience is stupid? Walk me through that brilliant train of though please. Title says "Favorite" not "Best".
Why would my favourite be the worst Expac? If it’s the best one.

Why would my favourite be the worst Expac? If it’s the best one.
People enjoy things for many reasons, often those reasons do not coincide with a scale of "best to worst". Sometimes, this leads people to really like things that are objectively bad.

Which explains why people still root for the Browns and you still like Lil Xan

TBC community
Cata gameplay
MoP arena
WoD competitive pugs (early mop majority was still retarded)
Vanilla overrated
Wrath dead unless migration
Legion wasted potential due to reintroduction of levellers
BFA causing depression

People enjoy things for many reasons, often those reasons do not coincide with a scale of "best to worst". Sometimes, this leads people to really like things that are objectively bad.

Which explains why people still root for the Browns and you still like Lil Xan
I don’t like lil xan.
And if u like an expac for anything more than the gameplay ur a super nice guy.
That includes
- community
- friends
all this great stuff
And also I hope your family has Good fortune

Last edited:
Your narcissism is showing. This poll isn't exclusive to you, others have opinions that differ from yours. You know, this is stuff is learned by 4 year old kids naturally

Opinions can be wrong, if you say this statement is wrong, it's just my opinion and you can't comment further.

Also 4 year olds might be able to learn what opinions are but they won't respect opinions until the age of 6 or 7, so again you're wrong, unless it's your opinion that it can be learned at 4. In which case I'm sorry for any offence caused.

Welcome to 2018 where opinions are gospel and the age of debates to further discussion on opinions and change minds through enlightenment is gone.

As a product of the ever-growing liberal world we live in all comments in this post were opinions and not facts, if you seek to challenge my opinion I will not hesitate to report and block you.

Reactions: MYT
i would debate you but blackberry is watching this thread right now so obviously will delete every single one of my posts, let's just say i won and blew your mind to the extent where i changed your life and you're forever grateful for it.

My personal favorite is Cata but I really admire Legion :/ .It could have been a really good twinking expansion if only a few things were different

Let me start by saying 19s were dogshit, still are, and always will be and legion was best pvp expansion for pugs for all brackets.

This isn't directed towards you op but to anyone reading. I've played wargames and pugs in cata, mop, wod, and legion. Legion pugs #1 because gear didn't matter. I put in zero effort to gear new characters and put out better numbers than bis players. I shook the 19s bracket with my balance druid debut setting records that won't ever be broken, unless ofc I decide to play like that again, 100% not afking BGs unless it was a sure loss but actually playing obj better than you, your friends, and everyone else during the hardest twink meta aka ipvp templates. Ofc later I got bored and started afking easy games and no longer played for records but instead for giggles after reaching heights most would think unreachable. Completely dominated every bracket I played from day 1 of legion pre patch on any class I played. I was calling for offensive plays by discs before everyone and their grandma started doing it. I was the reason schism became baseline. The meta was so smooth. Everything could be countered and outplayed. Feral was good but not too good so it felt cool to play one. Arcane mage was more fun. I had more fun on my 19 gob mage after they were nerfed because just like feral it was in a spot where it wasn't op but strong and capable of unique plays. While some templates were broken or useless Legion was still the best pvp expansion for nearly every bracket. It exposed you for the player you really were. You became the class and spec and that is what made it so special. No gear or enchants could carry your bad plays. Levelers could make plays. Average healers got solo'd. It was simply meta and positioning, simply the best pugs.

Now we have idiots stacking stats and nuking levelers. In legion you couldn't just destroy levelers and that's what made pugs so good. The random mix of levelers and twinks with the preset stat templates made the pugs good. Just like I predicted, now in bfa I 1v10 and win in minutes. Now we would be better off in our own bracket. If it was up to me I'd have us in xpoff brackets because if you want gear and stats you don't deserve levelers in your BGs. It just doesn't make for quality pugs. Idc about those who enjoy destroying undergeared inexperienced levelers. Templates and xpon bgs or no templates and xpoff bgs. Only these two options have potential to produce good pugs, anything else and you have shit pugs. What we have now is a strange combination of minor templates with stats and enchants. This is why bfa pugs are bad. Wargames however could be better than ever as you now have a bigger population of experienced players and a very bursty meta. Wargames above 19 bracket now would be fast pace and expose bads quickly. Anyone who wants real wargames 29-59 lmk. 19 wargames were always dogshit just more now. If you think 19 wargames now would be good you're the type of player I'd target first in a wargame. Stupid player = easy kill

Sorry what? :)

RZS0RwB.jpg

granted, this was early MoP.

btw this is like posting a legion or a WoD guardian druid that could morph into bear form for instant 10k life in response to this "more hp" thing

Yeah you have more hp as a str stacking captain america 1 button prot than someone with intel/stam set but you are comparing 2 separate expacs

this isnt early MoP this is very late MoP(healthpools were buffed at least twice during MoP, once in the beginning when the xpac hit where everyone's hp got nearly doubled and sometime during mid MoP) +MoP prot 25% stam instead of cata's 15% stam

notice your black prince buff which got added during patch 5.4.7 (2014-05-20)

also id still have more effective hp than you due to being able to heal like 25+times compared to your 3-4 times

Last edited:
@Voc

schism was never picked by anyone with a brain

you afked every loss and even deaths when you 'set records'

you lost to every 'known' 19, even on stream sometimes

every wargame you joined you were a joke in, ppl are still laughing at u on warrior and priest

you're right about stupid player = easy kill, that's why u rocked 12 deaths on ur attempt at warrior in a wargame before being blacklisted for being too bad, something that not even dexa could achieve.

Users who are viewing this thread