Farming The Defiler's exalted

ya lets do it vianco this is a good idea

Hello everyone. We realized that you can now get AB exalted tabard, as it no longer requires a quest, but simply just being exalted with AB. Therefore have we decided to wintrade AB wins to get the tabard.
It's gonna work like this: You have a horde account that you will get exalted on, and you have an alliance account, borrow your friends account, buy a new account, get a friend to play his account on the other faction, hack someone... I don't care how you get it, as long as you have it. The alliance account will lose all the games. It just has to be lvl15 with locked xp.

Yes this will take a lot of time(I'd guess 25 hours), but we will also be the first lvl19s ever, to have this tabard.
The tabard is the best looking tabard world: Battle Tabard of the Defilers - Item - World of Warcraft

There is no date when we're gonna start doing this, but we will make sure that everyone who has signed up can attend.
To join, you simply have to sign up writing your horde name, and make sure you have an alliance account avaible.The people who are to join so far are:
Hordeside:
Viancoqia
Katyperryirl
Ridwane
Ridwane
Ridwane
Boaz
Snack
Junoo
Clutch
Dramatized
Zef
Comboshot
Chi
Pump

Allianceside:
Viancoqia
Katyperryirl
Ridwane
Ridwane
Boaz
Snack
Junoo
Clutch
Dramatized
Zef
Comboshot
Comboshot(maybe??)
Chi
Pump

please pm me if we can borrow your account if we're gonna need players and you don't have time to play it yourself.edit: .WE ARE STARTING THIS WEEKEND(25TH-27TH even if you can't attend, but really want the tabard and meet the requirements, you can just give me, or somebody else your account info so we can make it
happen.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD :) !

im up bro! i can play both factions

people do realise this is a 3 year old thread right? I could be wrong but I honestly doubt that vianco would be bothered with this anymore.. your better off making a new thread as most of the players on that list no longer plays 19s I recorn.

gl either way.

Users who are viewing this thread