Farming some Gold on a 60

Arpheton

Veteran
I havent played my lv60 for some time. I dont't have DF expac. I want to farm some gold (just about 10k).
Any hints for a good spot? On my 20 I used to farm Legion greys which sell for 100g each. Is there a better place for a 60?

hmm... I don't know?!
Maybe run WoD dungeons, maybe just do any incomplete quests?
You could also look into world farms & jump in one across the game?
I don't have any direct insight to offer, honestly.

hard to farm and beat the gold you get now for $20 at the moment 311525 gold, comes down to what your time is worth, used to have to work in the game because gold was cheaper to farm than pay cash.

I havent played my lv60 for some time. I dont't have DF expac. I want to farm some gold (just about 10k).
Any hints for a good spot? On my 20 I used to farm Legion greys which sell for 100g each. Is there a better place for a 60?
You can get that in as little as an hour or two in the Wetlands if you are in Chromie Time. The hyperspawning dragonkin and orcs are essentially AFKable if you have spamable AOE and are decently geared at 60. You can just put something heavy on your keyboard and then loot every 1-2 minutes or so.

You get plenty of gear to vendor, and the occasional Crimson Whelpling pet which can sell for 10k pretty easy.

Maybe not a popular answer but, if you want to "enjoy" the time you are playing, rather than afk-farm what I do is run old raids, legion for example, and try to get as much as transmogs (and mounts) as I can, and sell everything after the run. I usually get 1k gold per run. Not much, but....

A bit slow on the draw here, but I'd check out Kraken Latte on youtube. She's got a bunch of raw gold videos (as in just farming gold, not using the AH).

Users who are viewing this thread