Farming Shadowfang

I'm going to assume that the site selling a shadowfang works similarly to that of Runescape Gold/Item selling websites. I may be wrong, but this is my understanding of how things like this work.

They don't have a Shadowfang on hand, but after being paid the 50$ they will wait to find one and buy it for you on whichever servers they have gold on.

There was a site selling a Pendulum of Doom back on Doomhammer a few years back. I don't know of anyone ever buying it off the site, but I'll venture to guess that they operate in a way that's similar to the way i described.

Mehcritkillu said:
The risk of getting banned is extremly low, I've bought for several years. I have no idea how to really get caught... And no, you aren't getting perm-banned by buying gold one time :)

I buy gold too sometimes when im on lazy farming mood, first time bought about year ago and no bans :p

Also i bought my first SF with buying gold on realm where SF is and transfer it to my realm, i saved 20€.

Sanitarium, I forgot to include, that they specialize and are reputable in end game gear which struck it rather odd that they had this item in their shop. Also, it should be noted they ARE an Asian based servers with proxies in Japan which have the lowest rate of detection. They told me their delivery time is within 48 hours and that they farm the Shadowfang once the order is placed if they do not have any available through Auction Houses or Inventory. Part of the expense is obviously the possible transfer fee however, they will not deduce the total price if you buy 2 Shadowfangs, ie. 2 for $75. They will give you a 10% discount code upon request though. Just some information I received by probing around a bit.

Goma I am on Elune US alliance. I am buying 1-2 SF's. I posted in AH section btw I saw this =]. Just post in that thread or gimme a PM man and hopefully we can make a deal :)).

`.Crit.`

How much are SFangs going for these days? Probably just buy two straight on Elune and do a one way transfer back.

Users who are viewing this thread