Farming in Legion BOEs (Account Bans for "Bot Farming")

has the tech.support restored gtime?
no and theres no option to reopen the appeal request, or reply to the Appeal start notification or the Appeal result. ill have to make a ticket in payment options probably to get it. i literally had just subbed 2 of these accounts for 2 days, so im considering it.

no and theres no option to reopen the appeal request, or reply to the Appeal start notification or the Appeal result. ill have to make a ticket in payment options probably to get it. i literally had just subbed 2 of these accounts for 2 days, so im considering it.

Hey man I am new to the twinking world, I have checked the compendium and I have been farming the felskorn in StormHeim... That is the only spot I have found to farm. Could you assist me at finding other spots to farm? I am trying to get green BOEs for twink. Thanks in advance AbsoluteCuil#1185 is my Bnet if you care to add.

Kind Regards

Hey man I am new to the twinking world, I have checked the compendium and I have been farming the felskorn in StormHeim... That is the only spot I have found to farm. Could you assist me at finding other spots to farm? I am trying to get green BOEs for twink. Thanks in advance AbsoluteCuil#1185 is my Bnet if you care to add.

Kind Regards

This is very off- topic but ill help you out.

You need a character thats 24-25 on a paid account to farm legion boes. Then you can farm hyperspawn spots in legion zones. Some of these spots you can find in the compendium.

But its a long and tedious farm, but if you put in the time and effort youll get results. Theres also depending on which server usually some pieces on AH.

So in order to get the legion boes you need a paid account.

This is very off- topic but ill help you out.

You need a character thats 24-25 on a paid account to farm legion boes. Then you can farm hyperspawn spots in legion zones. Some of these spots you can find in the compendium.

But its a long and tedious farm, but if you put in the time and effort youll get results. Theres also depending on which server usually some pieces on AH.

So in order to get the legion boes you need a paid account.

if you put in the time and effort you cna get banned.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 100
Its time for my nightmare to begin...............................

Just had 7 out of 8 of my accounts banned

Only my 60 druid wasn't banned instantly my 24's just got the chop at the same time.

Zero warning and the worst part is No software or hardware has ever been used all done with a wheelscroll with command of
/cast sequence moonfire with a /follow underneath it and played without incident since legion.

My stress is beyond comprehension as its 14 years of life into this game 290million gold made 40mill liquid gold on it.

And there was no 2nd warning just instant ban.

I didn't even get a GM whisper if this doesn't get resolved soon. God knows what will happen.

Only my 60 druid wasn't banned instantly my 24's just got the chop at the same time.

Zero warning and the worst part is No software or hardware has ever been used all done with a wheelscroll with command of
/cast sequence moonfire with a /follow underneath it and played without incident since legion.

My stress is beyond comprehension as its 14 years of life into this game 290million gold made 40mill liquid gold on it.

I didn't even get a GM whisper if this doesn't get resolved soon. God knows what will happen.
i think every one of the multiboxers was unbanned, just follow what previous people did, maybe they testing new system or something

get fricken reckt noob

F's in chat guys, jeeeez...

Looks like i'm retiring for a while just had my Ticket sorted.
Gone from a full ban to suspension for 6months. Better than losing all my characters all i will say is without addons using wheelscroll only, if you farm kobolds you will get banned as they stated cheating in exploiting game mechanics. Anything related to instant respawn
Sigh... feeling better but don't know why 1 of my accounts was spared.

if you farm kobolds you will get banned as they stated cheating in exploiting game mechanics. Anything related to instant respawn
Although I don't doubt this at all, do you have any screens of the convo? I'd love to see the actual response. I also wonder if its actually consistent across all GMs or if this is a "whoever gets the case" sort of deal.

Reactions: Oxe
I would also like to see proof. otherwise its nonsense
He was farming on like 7 or 8 accounts. Obviously, if you do stupid shit like this, the chance of you being banned is significantly higher. It is lost on me how these people don't understand the risks they're taking after Blizzard has very officially made a stance against multiboxing.

Now that the archaeology event has passed, if it's just you and a couple buddies farming kobolds, you'll be fine.

I grow tired of this discussion.

As @Chops has pointed out before, the section of that highlighted below is so ambiguously worded that having a bunch of small windows open using mouse over scroll wheel binds could qualify as a "software or hardware mechanisms" that "streamline multiboxing".
upload_2021-9-30_1-20-30.png

You running having your tink chasing after you on follow is fine but when you get into some of the multi-account mass farming stuff Blizz worded their multibox clause poorly enough to where if they wanted it to then it could technically apply.

As @Chops has pointed out before, the section of that highlighted below is so ambiguously worded that having a bunch of small windows open using mouse over scroll wheel binds could qualify as a "software or hardware mechanisms" that "streamline multiboxing".
View attachment 20052

You running having your tink chasing after you on follow is fine but when you get into some of the multi-account mass farming stuff Blizz worded their multibox clause poorly enough to where if they wanted it to then it could technically apply.

It's intentionally ambiguous, so they can review each case individually, companies always do this.

Users who are viewing this thread