Farming Hulking Shield

What NPC should I farm for it?
This one shows highest droprate and they have a decent respawn time.

Krom'gar Incinerator - NPC - World of Warcraft

The shield has a chance to drop from pretty much every mob in Blackfathom Deeps, so farming that is your best bet if there's none at AH. The chance to drop is still 1/1000-1/8000 so you may need to farm it a few times.. I suggest checking the AH. In the time it takes you to get it to drop, you could farm a few thousand gold and just buy it. Good luck :)

The shield has a chance to drop from pretty much every mob in Blackfathom Deeps, so farming that is your best bet if there's none at AH. The chance to drop is still 1/1000-1/8000 so you may need to farm it a few times.. I suggest checking the AH. In the time it takes you to get it to drop, you could farm a few thousand gold and just buy it. Good luck :)

Agree... Just keep "farming" the AH.
In the meantime there are many many beautiful shields in which to choose. Some are even unique. More will come available in a few weeks should you decide to level up a bit if/when the bracket expands.
Good luck!
/cheers

Sweetsydney

Last edited by a moderator:
It's actually quite often listed on the AH it seems. only 2k on my server, shouldn't be a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread