Farming Graveyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh I do farm bad kids because I can and I'm not as sad and take twinking as seriously as everyone else twinking is about having fun not having 4.4k hk's and 300k damage every BG

hey, i gues i am a scam bag if i just farm any level 20 noob just to have better KB than anyone else... but it's tough to have the highest KB when you are not a rogue or warlock or hunter, shooting everybody and stealing all your KB that you've spent so much time earning it.

but that does not mean that i am not a high end twink

when i meet a twink i chalenge him and i am very proud to pwn him

if he pwns me i will come back and hunt him down the entire bg skiping flag... noob 20s... and everything else!

My spin on Gy farming..as long as your getting the objectives Flags/Bases, its perfactlly fine to trap/pin them in the gy....dont be in the acctual GY, but if they take 1 step off the cliff/out the gate there free game ;)

Sadly..im usually the 1 capping flags while my team mates sit near the gy : /

RC-ST. said:
hey, i gues i am a scam bag if i just farm any level 20 noob just to have better KB than anyone else... but it's tough to have the highest KB when you are not a rogue or warlock or hunter, shooting everybody and stealing all your KB that you've spent so much time earning it.

but that does not mean that i am not a high end twink

when i meet a twink i chalenge him and i am very proud to pwn him

if he pwns me i will come back and hunt him down the entire bg skiping flag... noob 20s... and everything else!

That does exactly mean that you aint a "high end twink". Sadly, anyone who think the scoreboard is more important then assisting your team & to follow osme certain tactics is in my eyes a Fiery Scrub.

To my mind don't farming it's the respect for the others people because the low lvl who begin a WSG then he died 40 times in a row it's not cool

PS:it's possible that i don't understand the subject :p

Warbay said:
That does exactly mean that you aint a "high end twink".

well, i am a high end twink

but if a high end twink means that you just run and protect/steal flag + help your noob m8 that will make 2-3 bg then they will level and they will never come in that bg again, then it means i am not a high end twink.

last time i checked i could buy anything with honor. I bought everything i could use in bg and now i really don;t care about the honor and the only thing left is pwning a lot and having fun

as i said i am a warrior and camping at GY is not at all easy for me. No one ever heals you in WG and when they all ress they atack the nearest visible target . Hunters are in the back, rogues are invisible - gues who's their target?!

I went in a 19 bg with a character once... and it was like hell. Rogues 19 with some insane gear were raping everyone at GY.

I never did this because it was never posible for me at level 29 - warr.

So , i gues you must draw a line between GY camping at level 19 (with 2000HP) and ganking some level 12 with 300HP, and GY camping at level 29 with 1800HP and ganking someone with 1300HP.

it's fucking hard - i repeat and if a twink can stay more than 5 min in WG GY then he is the best twink ever

RC-ST. said:
well, i am a high end twink

but if a high end twink means that you just run and protect/steal flag + help your noob m8 that will make 2-3 bg then they will level and they will never come in that bg again, then it means i am not a high end twink.

last time i checked i could buy anything with honor. I bought everything i could use in bg and now i really don;t care about the honor and the only thing left is pwning a lot and having fun

as i said i am a warrior and camping at GY is not at all easy for me. No one ever heals you in WG and when they all ress they atack the nearest visible target . Hunters are in the back, rogues are invisible - gues who's their target?!

I went in a 19 bg with a character once... and it was like hell. Rogues 19 with some insane gear were raping everyone at GY.

I never did this because it was never posible for me at level 29 - warr.

So , i gues you must draw a line between GY camping at level 19 (with 2000HP) and ganking some level 12 with 300HP, and GY camping at level 29 with 1800HP and ganking someone with 1300HP.

it's fucking hard - i repeat and if a twink can stay more than 5 min in WG GY then he is the best twink ever

"Twink Info Forums > Twink Brackets > 10-19 Bracket"

If you think it's great to be able to stay alive at the other factions GY then you have totally missed the point of Warsong Gulch. Havn't you played "Capture the flag" in other games..?

And if you mean "WG" as Wintergrasp then I kind of understand why you can't stay alive for more then 5 mins.

no its wargson gulch... and ye... this is 19 branch so sorry but in the 29 i can t find to many ppl :(

Warbay, you buy your gold

You think your pro

And I made a little something just for you

YourEgo.jpg

I would like where i present my twink.

sorry for the message but i'm french and i don't arrive to read your topic

Luka said:
Warbay, you buy your gold

You think your pro

And I made a little something just for you

YourEgo.jpg

Why would I buy gold with the prices the gold sites have?

2000 UDE points for me is 8€.

2000 UDE points = 1 Epic Tabard.

1 Epic Tabard = 2000 gold.

I've sold around 18-19 Epic tabbys now, And no I do not think I am better then any other paladin that takes twinking serious, alltho if I compare myself with you, I am pro and you're a "of the whale fiery scrub".

Eu armory alreadytaken I don't even take twinning seriously I just play for fun

Your just a dick warbay, I used to respect you.

While I don't wish to get into the middle of this.

Warsong Gulch..the objective is capturing the flag while protecting yours, I can count hundreds...no thousands of times Ive topped charts just stopping enemy carriers and defending ours.

Probably the thing I hate worse than lvl 20-25 idiots (10-15 idiots in this case) is twinks thinking there good for having top kbs or dmg while sitting in the gy all game long, I'll wipe the floor with any one that degrades others and sits in GYs.

Theres a very fine line between pinning horde/alliance in there gy, and just plain farming.

1) if you let carriers go right by you, your farming

2) if you care more about killing lowbies than helping your team mates your farming

3) if you don't assist with getting the flag when they have a full on turtle and your killing the same 2 horde, yes..you are farming.

my 2 cents

Luka said:
Eu armory alreadytaken I don't even take twinning seriously I just play for fun

Your just a dick warbay, I used to respect you.

Oh noes! one less fanboiii....? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread