Farming for Recipe: Swiftness Potion

you people are silly as fuck stop farming rc and hit up the northern barrens; i'd suggest hitting up the lions/raptors/randomshit that spawns around Humar.

ez swift pots / giant growth / deviate delight / herbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
RC drop rate 0.13
Hue's mobs <0.01

Ps enjoyed your affliction videos!

you people are silly as fuck stop farming rc and hit up the northern barrens; i'd suggest hitting up the lions/raptors/randomshit that spawns around Humar.

ez swift pots / giant growth / deviate delight / herbs.

I went back and looked at the stats on the last toon that I grinded the swiftness recipe on (it was by far the longest.) My strategy was to run the Deadmines over and over. I'd go back and clear every mob my dungeon group skipped. I did a couple of solo clears but generally did it as a group. It took mind numbing 33 runs of the Deadmines.

I was leather farming in loch modan and it dropped off a bear of all things (see pic below). so yes random world drop. Also had it drop in DM and WC
View attachment 3730

Attachments

• Leather.jpg
    Leather.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 131
i've had the (mis)fortune of having it on both my alli chars, tho my horde rogue needs it the most. As for the drop rate, it dropped from a forsaken trooper in gilneas (worgen start zone, my worgen huntard was lvl 6 at the time. not joking). And then for the same hunter it dropped again (go figure). My alli lock also has it, probably dropped from SFK (i'm not 100% sure, but i think it was SFK). if you are going to farm it, farm RFC, DM, WC and SFK. And the pirates on fray island too- they have a chance to drop it and they give steamwheedle rep.

Try deadmines, dropped for me twice in three runs. And remember to loot those 2 chest in thre!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Swift pot is attracted to kindness . I find if you help run new ppl on your server through certain instances as they lvl / for gearing u always get super nice drops you don't expect. so spread the love around and maybe rng will spread it all over u (still waiting on my sf)

To go off Bend's point, the easiest way to farm an item is to act like you're doing something else. Once swifties know you're coming for them, they're gonna scurry away. But if you're farming barbaric loincloth, you may end up with swift pot recipe :p

Queue for SFK, Deadmines, and RFC. Not WC because WC is long.

If you're smart you could probably run ahead of tank and get to the end of the instance before the rest of the group catches up.

Users who are viewing this thread