Farming dingy coins / coins of air on low level 20

Acerbytas

Grandfathered
Hello there, guys.
I am a FTP/Veteran player, I stopped playing before 7.2 and now I have returned on my lvl 20 rogue.
I want the illusion that Griftah sells, or some masks. nvm.
I knew the Talador place to farm dingy coins really quick but now its patched and doesnt work anymore.

The question is: Is there any place or method to farm dingy coins or coins of air on my ftp lvl20 rogue? thanks in advance.

The problem is that I die real quick there, I get aggroed really quick (Im lvl 20) is it doable? or is it me, that I am that bad?

Everything is better with help hehe I know.
I was just wondering if it was possible to do it by myself as before patch 7.2.5 on the famous Talador spot.
There must be some place, guide, spot...

i did it as a f2p all by myself at the iron front and at frostfire as a horde, i recommend iron front because it is a faster grind, took me a couple hours, you just have to be patient and try not to over extend. Mobs will respawn.

i did it as a f2p all by myself at the iron front and at frostfire as a horde, i recommend iron front because it is a faster grind, took me a couple hours, you just have to be patient and try not to over extend. Mobs will respawn.

Nothing. I have gone there, i´ve seen some npc fighting against each other, I approach them in stealth, I press the pick pocket button but nothing happens, nothing shows...

edit:
I have gone to the Suramar spot. Illidari stand, to see if I could farm coins of air, there are mobs that come to attack npcs and die. But doesn't seem to work neither...

Users who are viewing this thread