Farmable lvl 48 boot at 20?

Need you to be super specific about required levels or item levels

The nexus is a dungeon that is available to level 20s. It should drop dungeon blues at ilvl 61

@ 20 most dungeon gear goes to 61-87 (depending on the instance and proc change for Epic) for < ilvl 50 boots for the Minor Speed enchant, one either has to grind @ level 15 or try to not proc the Norhrend boot quests around Dragonblight @ 20 ~ they are blue ~ ilvl 47

Last edited:
@ 20 most dungeon gear goes to 61-87 (depending on the instance and proc change for Epic) for < ilvl 50 boots for the Minor Speed enchant, one either has to grind @ level 15 or try to not proc the Norhrend boot quests around Dragonblight @ 20 ~ they are blue ~ ilvl 47
Mind telling more specific about the NE quest?

Maybe take a look at the Draenor rares in SMV, Frostfire, Gorgrond and Talador to see if any of them drop boots, it would be 100% drop rate and they would be iLvl 47 unless you get "unlucky" and get a proc to epic.
Legion rares may also drop iLvl 47, but that is just a guess atm.

Maybe take a look at the Draenor rares in SMV, Frostfire, Gorgrond and Talador to see if any of them drop boots, it would be 100% drop rate and they would be iLvl 47 unless you get "unlucky" and get a proc to epic.
Legion rares may also drop iLvl 47, but that is just a guess atm.
Thanks. I got an ilvl 47 boots right in WVD after rare 3 kills. minor upgrade 1 sta + 1 crt from 41. But this is what we twinks do.

This makes me happy that I already have socket boots with speed enchant on them at ilvl 61.

Are you having the pure minor speed enchant? In old days, rarely did we enchant with speed only. I have 2 ilvl 61 boots but enchanted with sta+speed/agi+speed. I found now the speed doesn't work at all.

You could pregame research boots that you want and turn off your exp and farm them before you hit lvl 20. So at whatever lvl you pick them up at there below ilvl 50 then after you have them lvl up your toon to lvl 20. Sounds doable anyway with a little research.

Nice. But I got one from WOD rare also ilvl 47 4/6/4/4. I believe the quest reward is just similar, unless there is socket one available at all.
There are possible under ilvl 50 drops with socket via Shadowlands mobs and some of the quest awards can proc socket - not as farmable as the drops seem random items and mostly ilvl 39 unless proc epic or socket or tertiary.

There is one boot of note for Alliance - via https://www.wowhead.com/quest=48883/big-gulls-wont-die, it comes with +5 fishing and its ilvl 37 @ level 20

Users who are viewing this thread