Farewell Twinks

Goodbye my fellow twinks. I am going to no longer be playing wow due to college etc irl shit. I wish the bracket the best and id like to thank my role model Pizza for giving me a chance to join his guild and grow as a player. I would of never came close to achieving my skill or greatness if it werent for u!Each and everyone of you who ive played with ive enjoyed i know i may of been a huge dick in the past but thats just my personality and i love to troll! Am i good:) hahah yes im a god! Special shoutouts to my guild and all of my friends u know who u are. Remember Curley #1 ! Jk deadlymidget #1

Goodbye my fellow twinks. I am going to no longer be playing wow due to college etc irl shit. I wish the bracket the best and id like to thank my role model Pizza for giving me a chance to join his guild and grow as a player. I would of never came close to achieving my skill or greatness if it werent for u!Each and everyone of you who ive played with ive enjoyed i know i may of been a huge dick in the past but thats just my personality and i love to troll! Am i good:) hahah yes im a god! Special shoutouts to my guild and all of my friends u know who u are. Remember Curley #1 ! Jk deadlymidget #1

Well we didn't play much together on the same side and you still owe me a duel or two but I've known of you as a dominant twink for literally longer than I can remember, sad to see a twink such as yourself take his leave, much respect and good luck.

get big ha

is this another "my mom is sending me to a camp" post?

jk bye curltinke. i'll miss u even tho u were p annoying. GL w/ college its hella fun

is this another "my mom is sending me to a camp" post?jk bye curltinke. i'll miss u even tho u were p annoying. GL w/ college its hella fun
He's already been in college for awhile. Just too ashamed to play WoW in front of his roommates while school is in session.

You're good. You're big. You're #1 . You're Curleypwnsu.

We'll miss you Curleytink, stay big and fuck your way to swolehalla.

Godspeed.

love some twinks for us xoxo

what happens in college stays in college

Well, unfortunately all Curley does at college is eat and that weight he gains isn't gonna magically disappear when he comes back from college.

I don't know who the hell you are I have never seen you but all the same GL

Users who are viewing this thread