False flag candidates

I liked how democrats were calling the system rigged considering the scandals that happened before the DNC.

Yup, at least that's what Mass Media (controlled by the Rich) has been telling us for decades. And while we're at it, Trickle Down Economics are the best thing to happen to Merica since White People came to 'borrow' the land from the Native inhabitants for a few hundred years ;)

The land was open for conquest.. The Indians lost.

As for economics, the democrats don't have a plan to fix anything, look at Bernie for example.

The land was open for conquest.. The Indians lost.

As for economics, the democrats don't have a plan to fix anything, look at Bernie for example.

Nice logic. Where do you live by chance? If it happens to be somewhere nice I think I'm going to come conquer it and put a bullet in your head, rape your wife, and your kids will get sick and die from illnesses that they've never experienced before.

Then I'll offer your grandmother that i buy her house off her for a few pieces of tinfoil.

If only there were a third party candidate or something...
garry johnson is the only 3rd party candidate that has his name on every single states ballot last i checked. even though i dont totally agree with him on some things id rather vote for him than trump/hillary

Nice logic. Where do you live by chance? If it happens to be somewhere nice I think I'm going to come conquer it and put a bullet in your head, rape your wife, and your kids will get sick and die from illnesses that they've never experienced before.

Then I'll offer your grandmother that i buy her house off her for a few pieces of tinfoil.
meh come try. the native indians lost just like many other groups of people around the world lost

What about all of the other countries that were conquered the same way? Your little metaphor was pretty off as well. Nice try though

Let's not discuss the genocide of the original Americans here......it has nothing to do with the topic this thread is about and you look stupid arguing about it for that very reason. Nobody is getting their conqueror title IRL any time soon.

If you think my metaphor was that far off you should probably take off your 'MURICA tinted goggles and brush up on your history.

Clearly you don't understand what conquest means, might want to look it up on the dictionary before making an absurd metaphor especially since you weren't around during that era.

I'll keep my MURICA goggles on, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread