Falling into the depth in WSG

Andruid

Legend
I'm wondering what happened to my toon since 2 days in WSG.

I was hit by a spell and get stunned (probably Holy Word: Chastise, that's my guess), getting pushed under the ground and after ~2 seconds falling into the depth and died.

Did anyone of you has had this issue and is it de facto triggered by Holy Word: Chastise?

Any confirmations on that or is there another 'ability' apart from fear, because my toon wasn't feared?

Hope for your participance!

Haven't seen it with any stun abilities, but I have seen it happen with Polymorph (and fear, of course).

That's well known that this could happen with Polymorph and Fear, but I'm really shure that this happens to my toon done by the priest(s)... *curious* and very interested in other experiences. In my knowledge Poly and fear pushes your toon through/between walls or objects on the terrain (e.g. tree trunks at horde roof) and then you'll fall into the depth, but not directly through the floor, right?

It happens at two places more than once:

1. if you're going to the alliance roof and turn left after the lamp, there is a hill/dome a bit higher as the path. There it happened twice to me and later to our FC at exact the same spot.

2. near the alliance berserk building, if you're between the buildung and the last tree stump in front of ally tunnel, I was exactly in the middle of the two objects, there is also a little terrain raise

My speculation is, if your toon is exaclty on such a terrain raise and gets hit by Holy Word: Chastise it will push you through the ground. Because this only happened if toon was on raised terrain areas not on lowered and I received many Chastise' in that games.

Can anybody confirm that / my spec ?

Comedred said:
Happened to me several times now, with Chastise and Charge, and only inside the Alliance flag room.

ouyplayed

cy@

*note to all warriors*

if ur on ally roof hiding behind the wall do not spam charge when the horde come u fall under and die >_> i lost like 8 buffs because of tht

Andruid said:
I'm wondering what happened to my toon since 2 days in WSG.

I was hit by a spell and get stunned (probably Holy Word: Chastise, that's my guess), getting pushed under the ground and after ~2 seconds falling into the depth and died.

Did anyone of you has had this issue and is it de facto triggered by Holy Word: Chastise?

Any confirmations on that or is there another 'ability' apart from fear, because my toon wasn't feared?

Hope for your participance!

Yes, I got hit with chastise and fell through Azeroth :p. Rez'd, found the same enemy priest, chastized again, fell through the earth again! Twice in a row. I started avoiding that priest after that :p

I've never seen this with charge or chastice, but I have shadowstepped and have fallen underneath WSG.

i can confirm that i've BLINKED trough the wall in the ally tunnel, you have to hit it on an edge ;)

Users who are viewing this thread