US Faction imbalance issue

This is true. Solo queuing on horde I run into a different alliance 5 man every game

Wait

I thought you were tired of farming alliance and wanted more challenging pug games?
i never said pug games. im tired of farming ally as premades. i want to pug sometime but i cant because of the imbalance.

@tence is a victim of my premades why he seems to be dillusional.
srsly tence dont deny it you been running into me pretty often. dont let it skew your perception ally is absolutely stacked 24/7

quote from my "tired of farming alliance" thread
alliance twinks def out number horde twinks in the current status

if anything im making a movement and hoping to steal some ally twinks.
that way i can casually solo queue and not worry about being out numbered by twinks
as of now i have to stick with full premades and farming ally
i have yet to see any alliance premades impress me tho

i never said pug games. im tired of farming ally as premades. i want to pug sometime but i cant because of the imbalance.

srsly tence dont deny it you been running into me pretty often. dont let it skew your perception ally is absolutely stacked 24/7

lul I'm gonna get some fun ss's of your "PREMADES" losing to pugs. Stay tuned

https://imgur.com/a/9o6omKS

That was from just last night, im too lazy to look through more to find something

lul I'm gonna get some fun ss's of your "PREMADES" losing to pugs. Stay tuned
again proving my point. even with premades were out numbered. and proving my point you can pug on alliance.
and you agree that you been running into me a lot with your "ss's". those are just my premades. i promise you other than that horde is struggling major.

we absolutely need to fix this issue.

Ah. I see.

Well, in the future could you let us know when you're solo queing and when you're tryharding a premade?

That way we can make sure the whole alliance faction swaps up their queuing to cater to your singlular needs and expectations.

https://imgur.com/a/9o6omKS

That was from just last night, im too lazy to look through more to find something

im proud you think my losses are worth screenshotting.
look @ your roster in the SS. you have 0 levelers.

i think your out here just to embarrass me?
but again this proves we are highly out numbered.
[doublepost=1576182984,1576182929][/doublepost]
Ah. I see.

Well, in the future could you let us know when you're solo queing and when you're tryharding a premade?

That way we can make sure the whole alliance faction swaps up their queuing to cater to your singlular needs and expectations.
what?

im proud you think my losses are worth screenshotting.
look @ your roster in the SS. you have 0 levelers.

i think your out here just to embarrass me?
but again this proves we are highly out numbered.
[doublepost=1576182984,1576182929][/doublepost]
what?

I mean that fact that a coordinated group cant beat a pug is pretty sad. I'd be pretty down if you were on my team too. Did you ever stop to wonder if maybe the reason you lose so much when you pug is because you aren't getting carried anymore?

I mean that fact that a coordinated group cant beat a pug is pretty sad. I'd be pretty down if you were on my team too. Did you ever stop to wonder if maybe the reason you lose so much when you pug is because you aren't getting carried anymore?
sure tence
ill surrender or humble or w/e you want. my premade is good enough to beat you solo
your 10 man pug beat my 4 man premade. im honestly not that good of a player. i cant carry many levelers.

i really dont know what your deal is with the toxicity.

the main focus of this thread. ally is out numbering us my a margin.
horde absolutely needs priority at this moment.
if anyone with alts could focus on their horde toons that could start a momentum to swing the pendulum to balance.

I should faction one of my healers back to horde. just have my rogue and hunt

sure tence
ill surrender or humble or w/e you want. my premade is good enough to beat you solo
your 10 man pug beat my 4 man premade. im honestly not that good of a player. i cant carry many levelers.

i really dont know what your deal is with the toxicity.

the main focus of this thread. ally is out numbering us my a margin.
horde absolutely needs priority at this moment.
if anyone with alts could focus on their horde toons that could start a momentum to swing the pendulum to balance.

Dude just doesn't want a challenge so he makes fake news to get people to roll horde and dominate ally once again so he can continue to get carried by others.

Dude just doesn't want a challenge so he makes fake news to get people to roll horde and dominate ally once again so he can continue to get carried by others.
right

All trolling aside, faction imbalance swings back and forth all the time. It really wasn't that long ago that people were whining about too many horde twinks in this bracket.

Just stay loose, man. It'll come back around.
chops no offense but i never seen you in a bg. how often do you play?

I really only que for extended periods on like Friday and Saturday nights. I might get a handful of games here and there during the week but that's pretty rare.

Soccer dad has a soccer dad job, man. I can't be queuing at like 3am on a Tuesday.

so you can see why i cant take your opinion serious

Users who are viewing this thread