Faction Change

I've got enough for one. Any tips or thoughts before I do it?

EDIT: talking about my lock here

Shazzrah said:
Spell power chest

Seal of Sylvannas

5 stam dagger

spirit shoulders

the 1 extra armor gloves

I probably forgot one or two things but it's likely that you already have most of these.

My toon is under My Twinks. I probably wont get the dagger

Get some extra rep and if no main there. Get like some black tabbys. Stuff ally cNt get. Personally, welcone to ally, you will see we have superior skill. :) (psst all my horde frie ds, guess that means come to ally eh?)

Get as many quests done you can.

Get all the faction specific pets.. the 5s ones. you will make a lot of gold on these.

Like shazz said get the faction specific gear.

If you have a main get all the Boas, but if you are staying on the same server it doesnt really matter

id also grab some stuff to sell so your not broke when you transfer. Gems, twink gear, wool cloth.... etc whatever sells good on your server. also bring plenty of rum and bandages.

if u got the quest items down u should be good

when u hit ally don't forget all of the ally quest items and the ambassador thing is a good idea too

Only problem I can see is I don't have a main on ally side nor is there any twink guilds. I have a 61 ally DK though :3

If you have a main horde side you can always transfer things via neutral AH. You'll need a trusted friend to help you out as you can't buyout your own Auctions on the same account.

Post shit for 1copper so you don't lose anything on the fees and you're set. This works with gems, bars, ore etc.

The above poster is wrong^^^^

You must put tge items in the neutral AH bid higher than the AH cost. If an epic gem costs 2g10s. You have to have the bid higher than that. You will lose 15% of that as it is normal neutral AH fees. But who cares for a couple silver.

Tonkks said:
The above poster is wrong^^^^

You must put tge items in the neutral AH bid higher than the AH cost. If an epic gem costs 2g10s. You have to have the bid higher than that. You will lose 15% of that as it is normal neutral AH fees. But who cares for a couple silver.

^ is wrong.

Sanitarium said:
If you have a main horde side you can always transfer things via neutral AH. You'll need a trusted friend to help you out as you can't buyout your own Auctions on the same account.

Post shit for 1copper so you don't lose anything on the fees and you're set. This works with gems, bars, ore etc.

^ is right.

You can put anything on the neutral AH for 1c, cept this [ITEM]big iron fishing pole[/ITEM] I have. :confused:

Parfait said:
^ is wrong.

^ is right.

You can put anything on the neutral AH for 1c, cept this [ITEM]big iron fishing pole[/ITEM] I have. :confused:

You should play with Revo, your already on our server, level your 10 druid to 19.

Parfait said:
^ is wrong.

^ is right.

You can't put anything on the neutral AH with your toon on one side and buy it on the same account on the opposite faction.

emetophilia said:
wrong, you can.

Please go test this.

I will give you an annecdote:

When faction changes first came out I was one of the first to switch factions. I assumed at the time that I could simply get whatever I wanted via neutral AH so I stocked my twink up with 300 gold and a few stacks of rum and bandages and changed to hordeside.

When my resources ran dry I took my ally main on a massive rum run and made tons of bandages. I took my twink down to BB and put a few pieces of linen cloth on the AH for 500g/each so I could get some more money on my twink. After I finished posting everything on the AH I was very excited to change goods across factions and keep my twink funded to the max but to my surprise when I went to do the exchange an error message popped up:

Something to the effect of but not exactly this: "You can't buy your own items from the AH"

This error message occured because I was using the same account to exchange goods. Luckily I found someone in BB who I was able to trust to buy the linen cloth for me (with my mains money of course). And I had a guildy buy the rum and bandages for the guild.

Morral of the story: go test it....

Users who are viewing this thread