Faction Change how long for you guys?

I started the faction change and it's been about 5 hours so far. Just wondering what it was like for other people.

i started mine at around 11 pm last night, its 230 pm today and my payment has still not cleared. Is it the same for you? or are you in a queue with an estimated time showing like when you do a realm transfer? Idk how they do it for this one since its new ;)

When I click on the faction change section I do not see an average wait time and on the transaction page I see that it is still being processed and my credit card hasn't been charged yet. I started mine at 10:30 AM today and it's 5:36 PM right now (eastern time zone), I am guessing this is a very popular feature right now so we'll just have to wait it out.

Same for me. i am on hold waiting on the bliz acct services hotline. just want to ask A) is it normal for the transaction to take so long to clear B) once it clears do you go in a priority Queue or will the character be available, C) if you are put into a queue, how will we know when out characters are available for play?

I'll post to let you know when i get the answers.

That's funny because I was just waiting on the the hotline too to tell them to hurry up with the transfers. Hopefully by me hanging up it bumped you up a spot

lol looks like it did, just talking to the rep now and hes got me on hold for a second. he said my toon should be playable 20 minutes ago. walked me through a restart, and im gonna change now. also the screen with payment pending is normal. tbh not a bad wait time. but i got to sleep through most of it lol. hope this helps

Took about 10 hours to process. I logged it last night about 10 o'clock, but that's at GMT+8 and I've no idea where Blizzard takes care of this stuff and if they are 9-5 or 24hr.

Just got it started at 11:00AM and got it sometime between 5:30 and 7 PM, Everything is intact

Users who are viewing this thread