F2Ps linked to mains

Are you sure? I just sent it to a char I just made on another account. Didn't actually check if it received it though.

You're thinking about making a F2P char?
<
Hop over on Aerie Peak. We need some good Mages
<

You, my friend, have just fallen in the stealthiest trap that exists in this World of Warcraft! ;p

I sort of fell for the same thing - I mailed some BoAs to my f2p but I couldn't open them either even though the mail arrived as intended... But!

when I open a ticket, the GM offered me two options; to either give me the item from the mail, in a way binding it to the char I sent it to or return the mail to my p2p account.

So if you farmed a specific BoA for your f2p char, mail it and ask a GM, explaining that you have a p2p account and the BoA is specifically for that character, to unbox it for you.

God I hate Zola. If you don't think 1 24 hunter changes a game you're totally wrong btw. I can recall multiple times ive lost solely due to un goro joe holding the flag

When you transfer paid BoAs to F2P, assuming you find an obliging GM, do they maintain their chants?

God I hate Zola. If you don't think 1 24 hunter changes a game you're totally wrong btw. I can recall multiple times ive lost solely due to un goro joe holding the flag
That kid is bad.

You, my friend, have just fallen in the stealthiest trap that exists in this World of Warcraft! ;p

I sort of fell for the same thing - I mailed some BoAs to my f2p but I couldn't open them either even though the mail arrived as intended... But!

when I open a ticket, the GM offered me two options; to either give me the item from the mail, in a way binding it to the char I sent it to or return the mail to my p2p account.

So if you farmed a specific BoA for your f2p char, mail it and ask a GM, explaining that you have a p2p account and the BoA is specifically for that character, to unbox it for you.

I tried this and got the "trails" can't use mail response, which is the respnse I get from pretty much everything involving mail. Did you actually get this to work? Did the BoAs maintain their chants? Does it work with guild BoAs too?

Users who are viewing this thread