F2P's and P2P's

If you join the Alliance, you will very often face 1-3 24s.
If you join Horde, you will very often face 3-5 1500+ hp hunters.
Also I think Horde has slightly more healers.

French/German realms opponents on Alliance usually have a very strong group with many 24s.
I forgot how it is on Horde, havent play on Alliance for long time.
We wrecked an alliance team with a 24 hunter and lock. Horde side we had 0 24's. 3-0 win.

Can't wait until I starting getting some Loom gear.

That's a good way of justifying why i have a 24 in this bracket. I often tell to myself that being a 24 horde serves the greater good. I help horde win, because horde is the underdog. 1300 flag returns so far on my rogue, but the true thing is that i have rolled a 24 to squash others easily and feel myself POWERFUL. Let's be honest with each other, and not make up some BS. I have a 24 , you have a 24. I see you through, you see me through too.Perhaps, this bracket will be better after we do admit why we are all here.Will i quit playing my 24 rogue? probably not.I am having fun after all

i play this bracket for 2 min queues. i play 24 because its the top of the bracket. i could make a p2p 20..but what would the point be? to test my own patience? no thanks. i already know the answer to that.
people who twink their f2p toons are doing exactly the same thing to new f2p's as im doing to them. outgearing them to win games. seems pretty simple to me. if 24's like me are the bad guys, then f2p who dont buy wow and stay at 20 to twink in xp off fully knowing new players with 500hp are going to be in the game are doing EXACTLY the same thing.

24's = kids who dont like a challenge
carrying a team of bads more concerned with lame ass cheeves instead of winning games vs 5+ hunters isnt a challenge?
harder than finding a job, but you woudnt know about that.

Users who are viewing this thread