F2P = World of Warcraft: Into the Wild?

Dramatized

Legend
Hello. I just happened to watch Into the Wild while playing my F2P Hunter, as it struck me: Into the Wild and F2P have more incommon than what the eye first meets. Why and how?, one might think. Well, to ditch all your gold, all the "lazy-features", to just, entirely by yourself, tailor your gear, skin those armor kits, disenchant those hard-earnt greens, cook your food to get that well-fed-buff, and by your 60% ground mount travel through Azaroth, Outland and Northrend.

To have played P2P for around 6-7 years now; I can't describe the feeling of just relaxing In the Wild a.k.a. on my F2P.

This all might sounds pretty weird and so, but I really felt I could connect F2P and Into the Wild^^

As a P2P- and F2P-player, have you ever experienced the same thing?

Well, as the movie ends with "Happiness must be shared," I'd like to say that there are better hobbies that don't involve a computer ;-).

Idk about Into the Wild, but I will say that f2p is incredibly liberating compared to p2p. Not that p2p doesn't have its merits- it clearly does. But f2p is a whole other experience within Azeroth. Everyone should try it.

P2P is fun, till you experience all the content, and i'm not talking about raiding, cause those got boring since Activision entered the game.

Since Wolk, i just buy expensions, do all the quests, instances, reach endgame and quit.

F2P is really good cause your gear is actually worth something, you have a goal.

The only issue for me in F2P is 24 players in the bracket (might be fixed at the 5.2, who knows).

Is there a server / community for F2Ps on EU?

definitely! in your bg's just be friendly with people you see are on your server,or maybe servers on your battlegroup, because the chances are you'll see them again, every bg i go in i recognise a few people from horde/alliance because i play both. it makes it more fun when playing with friends, also if you're alliance, go to goldshire there's always a few twinks chilling there,same with horde&durotar.

EU servers i play on are aerie peak alliance &outland horde, in my opinion they're the best
gl twinking c:

P2P can do DS to get JP whereas f2p do bg's.......p2p can use mail to send low lvl boato level up more faster and can send others alt boa via it whereas f2p start non boa and still lvl up and buy our own boa with our earned HP.....p2p can just buy things in AH than geting it themself whereas f2p earn them......f2p experience is more fun than a p2p

Nothing beats the feeling of killing lvl64-65 mobs at lvl20,just to get repu to be neutral with Kurenai,so you can set your hs directly to Telaar,and be closer to Halaa!:)

Users who are viewing this thread