F2p Wall of Art

jBj85iK.jpg

[MENTION=18440]Nodoka[/MENTION]

Haven't had alot of time to spend playing around in photoshop as of late. But hey, better late than never, aye?
PM me if you feel like you need anything added or edited to the picture.

jBj85iK.jpg

[MENTION=18440]Nodoka[/MENTION]

Haven't had alot of time to spend playing around in photoshop as of late. But hey, better late than never, aye?
PM me if you feel like you need anything added or edited to the picture.

How come the character model looks so idk minecrafty?

Thanks SPQ, you inspired me to have a go at this. :)

Paying homage to greatness. /salute

w7y53a.jpg

All hail queen Fry x)

Thanks for this, I like it very much. Even the boots that "don't match", i know you like them as much as I do hahahaha :p

How come the character model looks so idk minecrafty?

Most likely because I've been painting alot on both the character as well as the environment in order for them to meld together,

Again, I'm very new with photoshop and the results of my creations often turns out very differently from what I originally intended. And I suppose that goes for most beginners.

This particular case is not very different from the rest of the pictures I've done so far. However, I exaggerated the painting a bit while working with the shadows and the light reflections and figured it would have a cool and unique look that would stand out a bit from the rest of the pictures I've made up to now. Thus resulting in this "minecrafty"-style, if we're to stick to your description. I, at least, think this is more interesting to look upon.

Most likely because I've been painting alot on both the character as well as the environment in order for them to meld together,

Again, I'm very new with photoshop and the results of my creations often turns out very differently from what I originally intended. And I suppose that goes for most beginners.

This particular case is not very different from the rest of the pictures I've done so far. However, I exaggerated the painting a bit while working with the shadows and the light reflections and figured it would have a cool and unique look that would stand out a bit from the rest of the pictures I've made up to now. Thus resulting in this "minecrafty"-style, if we're to stick to your description. I, at least, think this is more interesting to look upon.

Use the smudge tool on the edges very lightly before merging layers.

I made this jungle background for a project a while ago. Maybe someone can find a use for it here.

xnglPyU.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread