F2P Toys

Why cant F2P's get Iron Boot Flask? We can farm Relic of Ulduar
Btw how many toys u on?

Seems interesting, ill try it , thanks :) !

Anyway-- TI people, i have been trying to get Blackflame daggers, but i cant, why is sthat, my friend always gets it but i dont :O ?!

Probaly cuz the drop rate is like 0,98

confirmed we can farm the relics of ulduar with p2p help but there is a quest that is required to unlock the vendor that sells the iron boot flask. the quest has a lvl requirement so cant get it.
God dammit it looks so awesome, then ill have to go with my Mr. Smites Brass Compas

Probaly cuz the drop rate is like 0,98

Actualy man, have you every tried it ?! Its drop chance is 1.1%, yeah, but its he thighest in his drop list , and he ALWAYS drops something, so its gotta be that, my theory is this , i was in a group iwht the lv 100, he killed them he got them, now to test it, i got another friend lv 20 WITH ME, 3 ppl in group, we killed em, the lv 100 got blackflame x2 , now its strange right. I think the one who does the most dmg gets to have the daggers. But guy told me that it would be the same with Dread ship Xavius, so i thought this.... who pulls the 3 of the champions FIRST gets to have the daggers... not sure tho... thats why i asked.

Actualy man, have you every tried it ?! Its drop chance is 1.1%, yeah, but its he thighest in his drop list , and he ALWAYS drops something, so its gotta be that, my theory is this , i was in a group iwht the lv 100, he killed them he got them, now to test it, i got another friend lv 20 WITH ME, 3 ppl in group, we killed em, the lv 100 got blackflame x2 , now its strange right. I think the one who does the most dmg gets to have the daggers. But guy told me that it would be the same with Dread ship Xavius, so i thought this.... who pulls the 3 of the champions FIRST gets to have the daggers... not sure tho... thats why i asked.

Stop over-theorising what it actually is. You have a 1.1% chance to get the daggers on every kill. That's it.

Stop over-theorising what it actually is. You have a 1.1% chance to get the daggers on every kill. That's it.

How is it 1.1% when my friend gets them ON EVERY KILL ?! Seriosly man, go there and try it, everyone here speaks without a base, dont speak at all -.- !

How is it 1.1% when my friend gets them ON EVERY KILL ?! Seriosly man, go there and try it, everyone here speaks without a base, dont speak at all -.- !

You obviously don't understand statistics. Correlation is not causation. You do not have a statistically relevant sample size to make an accurate judgement. Let me put it this way, are we to accept the thousands of people uploading their drop stats on Wowhead, or we do believe some yokel and his friend of a friend of a cousin of his, where something supposedly happened a few times?

You obviously don't understand statistics. Correlation is not causation. You do not have a statistically relevant sample size to make an accurate judgement. Let me put it this way, are we to accept the thousands of people uploading their drop stats on Wowhead, or we do believe some yokel and his friend of a friend of a cousin of his, where something supposedly happened a few times?

Actualy man... we were there... in a group, and he got it again twice today...

I haven't tried this yet, but if you get Orb of Deception on a DK, can you use it on alts?

I've not used OoD since it was just a trinket, and the intro to toy box.

Curious if I want to farm one now on a DK.

All i want to know who's alt acc that is.

It won't matter, they will both be banned.
Unless someone really goes to THAT much trouble to change IP to do all this. But never underestimate someone with time on their hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Orb of the Sin'dorei not obtainable (and the costume has a lvl 70 requirement anyway).

Orb of Deception obtainable on a DK (with a boost), since it drops from the raids DKs have access to.

It can be obtained with a f2p aswell, without the need of a dk, all you need is a friend to heal you and kill this mob, ive killed lim like 7 times today, no luck. Skarr the Broken - NPC - World of Warcraft

This guy used to be called Skarr the Unbroken, and used to drop the orb, but sadly he does not anymore. dont waste your time farming this mob

kk, btw, is there any specific mob i should farm for that ? Not including Dungeons or raids ?

Users who are viewing this thread