EU+US F2P picture thread

Poor bird. Ridden by a tentacular octopus. Maybe a new pokemon specie in future.

I know prot isn't good now (PVP wise at least), and hasn't been in ages....But, maybe one day it will again?

I hope so, because all 4 of the pieces of Epic gear I've gotten from quests so far are only really good for prot. =P Which is nice, that I'm making a set for such. May as well make this warrior prot, and have another Warrior try for Fury/Arms later. :)

53678157_2422756597957070_7863377797991890944_n.png

I don't usually double post, but whatevs.

54523059_410216602872706_6426323436292800512_n.png

The pathing of critters in Bloodmyst is a bit weird. I mean, they just randomly inhabit the ocean.

Reactions: LZ
The Brawlpub is a nice place to afk ... and also to bet on the fights ^^
It took some time, but i've finished it! Time for me to get in that VIP room and enjoy the fights from higher, a cocktail in the hand :D

0UPOMKt.jpg

Nice! That's a good one. Nice secondary stats.

Prot PvP is back......
Slammed my Shield on a few Horde heads tonight :p
Just doing what Prot's do, solo defending a base....... me loves the new look AB & WSG :)
Nice and cozy by the fire...... any Horde wanna join me ;)
View attachment 10981
I've been enjoying it myself, lately! The mobility is good, and the Shield Slam crits are pretty nice.

Unfortunately, I've yet to get a chance to carry any flags. Everyone always insists a druid does it.

Hogwash, I say! I'm up to 2.6k HP unbuffed, and can do just fine.

By the way, up to...............A lot of mats and scrolls I can make to have on hand. Are there any other enchants I need to find / farm for to get to make a bunch of scrolls for before I move on and go to do other professions on this guy? I'd like to move on to get the stuff I want from Eng and BS, and then go on to finish up and get my Alch.
55653354_2127321280913435_6137027749337890816_n.png

Sounds like we should que some wsg. I hate FCing
I'm game, my man.

Also, see my updated above post and answer (potentially if you know right off) my question on enchants. xD

Vers to wrists, for sure. And I THINK theres a str to wrist?
Do those wrok again? I thought for some reason only Health to wrist was working.

I'll have to go farm those. Would like to have tons of scrolls banked for anything I can use, so I don't have to ever go back to Enchant on this toon.

Versatility has been working for a while (gives +2 versatility in world, and +3 versatility in BGs). Pretty sure all the other ones are still bugged and scale below 1 in a primary stats, so they don't even show up on the character screen.

Versatility has been working for a while (gives +2 versatility in world, and +3 versatility in BGs). Pretty sure all the other ones are still bugged and scale below 1 in a primary stats, so they don't even show up on the character screen.
I'll go farm that one, then. Any suggestions where to farm it?

Users who are viewing this thread