EU+US F2P picture thread

Few hours ago with Russian, Spanish and French players.

adelete4-545f144.jpg

adelete2-545f0f9.jpg

Dasha, you're like encyclopedia of the twinking.
Well, knowing BC reps isn't exactly a rarity. :p

Though, I suppose there is a good chance that a handful of F2P players not only didn't play in BC, but don't play outside of F2P in general.

Well, knowing BC reps isn't exactly a rarity. :p

Though, I suppose there is a good chance that a handful of F2P players not only didn't play in BC, but don't play outside of F2P in general.

BC was literally my shit. My favorite xpac, when i raided the hardest end game, etc and even i cant remember all the damn reps and how to get them.

But really though, @Goesid is kinda the f2p encyclopedia.

some more possibly overlooked pets to obtain as a starter edition

and a toy

despite not being able to loot high lvl NPCs
high lvl NPCs that you spawn via an interaction with an object still drop stuff for lowbies

some more possibly overlooked pets to obtain as a starter edition
despite not being able to loot high lvl NPCs
high lvl NPCs that you spawn via an interaction with an object still drop stuff

How do you interact with the ship? I would like to try this.

Last edited:
How do you interact with the ship? I would lie to try this.

you definitely need help from a higher lvl
the high lvl gotta kill the giant whale shark swimming around the island first
it drops an item that lets him activate the gravestone that spawns the ghost ship
the gravestone is located a short ways north of the horde flight path

BC was literally my shit. My favorite xpac, when i raided the hardest end game, etc and even i cant remember all the damn reps and how to get them.

But really though, @Goesid is kinda the f2p encyclopedia.
Definitely can say the same here. BC and WoTLK I both spent far more time raiding than any other.

Robin's movies always made me smile in troubled times. Looks like Robin was a sad man and decided to quit.

I still need to get out there. Only place left to explore for Eastern Kingdoms meta achievement.
I've oddly not gone there yet on my F2P. I guess I just never felt like it?

Should be fairly easy enough to get to, assuming there isn't a level requirement on the portal to the isle that was implemented. My F2Ps all have their hearth set to the hubs in Pandaria, for easy travel.

I've oddly not gone there yet on my F2P. I guess I just never felt like it?

Should be fairly easy enough to get to, assuming there isn't a level requirement on the portal to the isle that was implemented. My F2Ps all have their hearth set to the hubs in Pandaria, for easy travel.

There is. F2P can only get there via lock summon or summoning stone. Eventually, I will figure out how to get that tabard, too.

There is. F2P can only get there via lock summon or summoning stone. Eventually, I will figure out how to get that tabard, too.
That's a pain.
>.<

Users who are viewing this thread