F2P Level 1 Twinking

I'll have to check this out. And I can lock my exp? I'll have to recover my account and shit to do this, and my last exam is on friday, so I won't bother much with this until saturday. But I'd like to drop by!

not sure about if you have to lock your exp, some people came back with xp locked and some got unlocked. Make sure first thing you do is to check out if you see the exp bar or not.

not sure about if you have to lock your exp, some people came back with xp locked and some got unlocked. Make sure first thing you do is to check out if you see the exp bar or not.

Cool. Seems like I've forgotten what email I used to register my account though. But I guess Blizzard will tell me that if I send them the serial codes from my WoW copies?

cant wait to see ya back at it saldy since you are eu i cant play with/against ya

Now I have logged in and I did not level. Seems like I got 7 days of gametime from Blizzard. I see that most of my encahnts just give 1 stam or agility now. Some nice fella also told me that you can buy BoAs for gold. Thats great! I guess that makes it available to F2P too?

Now I have logged in and I did not level. Seems like I got 7 days of gametime from Blizzard. I see that most of my encahnts just give 1 stam or agility now. Some nice fella also told me that you can buy BoAs for gold. Thats great! I guess that makes it available to F2P too?

Can someone tell me what BoAs I should buy? What is BiS for rogue/hunter. I have 6 days of gametime, so I might just spend the gold and honor I have on BoAs and send it to my twinks

sadly no some boas are guild only and cost a few thousand but you know it could be worse since! now there is an heriloom tab u dont have to buy multiple looms you can basically dupe them with it

Users who are viewing this thread