F2p heirloom neck?

Some people that have a connected accounts had a paid account and a 10day trial account linked way before 2011, I would still consider them more pure than someone who just started playing f2p in lets say 2013 - Though I guess that's not F2P its actually Trial. Trial players are the ones who played before the starter edition came out and F2Ps are the ones after I suppose.

I supposed one of my Subbed accounts from Vanilla is trial then. It started as a Trial account.

/cheers

I supposed one of my Subbed accounts from Vanilla is trial then. It started as a Trial account.

/cheers

I was referring to a trial account attached to a paid account before starter edition came out. Thus the Trial account is not upgraded but became linked after the new system was implemented.

Some people that have a connected accounts had a paid account and a 10day trial account linked way before 2011, I would still consider them more pure than someone who just started playing f2p in lets say 2013 - Though I guess that's not F2P its actually Trial. Trial players are the ones who played before the starter edition came out and F2Ps are the ones after I suppose.

F2P / Trial big difference rofl.

You still played the game for free.

F2P / Trial big difference rofl.

You still played the game for free.

Top Kek...

F2Ps are Trials.

There are only three types of accounts.
A Trial account. One that never paid...
A Veteran account. One that paid, and let the subscription lapse.
A Subscriber account. One that has a current subscription.
Pretty damn cut and dry. You can have one, two or all three accounts. Or even multiples of each. Or if you so choose none at all( but you would not be a WoW twink).

And now that that is out of the way we can get back to the OP.
More than likely the toon the OP saw was either a linked Trial or a Subbed account playing with restrictions. There are a few of us out there.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread