EU+US F2P Gearing Guide/Suggestions

Chaley

Grandfathered
I am just getting into F2P/Vet Twinking. i lvled a shaman half way to 20 before i got bored of wow. I have not seen much of a gearing guide just a couple basic guides on what kind of gear to look for. I am wanting to play Resto/Enhance, anyone got any suggestions?

@ this

you're going to have a rough time grinding that shit. I'd suggest something that doesn't use the set if you're new

What would be a good set to go with. I would like to play a shaman, but I’m open to other classes.

What would be a good set to go with. I would like to play a shaman, but I’m open to other classes.
so this set is widely used by a lot of specs

mistweaver monks
balance druids
restoration druids
elemental shamans
restoration shamans
holy paladin if you're hardcore enough I think

anything that isn't any of these specs will have to run wailing caverns 100 times less

not to say you should stray away from these specs, but be weary that you're going to hate wailing caverns more than you thought you ever could

so this set is widely used by a lot of specs

mistweaver monks
balance druids
restoration druids
elemental shamans
restoration shamans
holy paladin if you're hardcore enough I think

anything that isn't any of these specs will have to run wailing caverns 100 times less

not to say you should stray away from these specs, but be weary that you're going to hate wailing caverns more than you thought you ever could
Gotta do whatever it takes right babe?

Users who are viewing this thread