F2P can no longer do Battlegrounds

Can still queue for random BG's. On one of my F2P 20's right now.

Yay , power to the people ! And f2ps and veterans .

But Blizzard's greed has to do. It's a yet another contribution to their wonderful reputation. This along with their pay-more-for-less-while-we-add-more-store-mounts-and-push-143-boar-recolors-as-content-patches business formula which has already proven to be a wild success.

That's the point though, why play their game when they could care less about f2P twinks lol That's why I stopped a while ago. :)

They can easily justify making trial accounts not able to queue for battlegrounds. It really seems like people are biased as fuck here, because they used f2p accounts for something which wasn't intended by Blizzard. It's a trial account, it's meant to have severe restrictions.

CONFIRMED THAT THERE'S STILL BG Q's FOR TRIAL ACCOUNTS! No need to get worried, false alarm. OP is officially king of troll.

/clap

Ya now sombody close this and other 2 threads on this issue lol

Oh man what i would give for this to actually happen... just to see 29 died out.
Face it. If you still play your starter after all this years in this mess - this wouldn't make you quit.

Also as it was already rightfully mentioned
Allowing totally new players to play in this unbalanced shark tank does more harm then good, so termination is the best option.

Tokens are included in the sub count.
Keep in mind that the token costs $5 more than the regular sub fee. Additionally, there are still an endless amount of tokens, bought with $$, that are waiting to be purchased via auction house(I assume they don't add to sub data if they're not consumed by a player).

Just wanted to inform you that Felmouthroflololololol is restricted now!

RIP Felmouth Frenzy 2k15

:rolleyes:

That's why i was reppn that damage so easily yesterday on my drood! Dis be swagga m8 =)

Tell to Dhenurd he da king o' da kings!

Damn it, I almost wished this was true so 29s could die and maybe give room to 39s or some other bracket. How ppl still play f2p is over my head, the bracket is so shit as it is. Playing f2p is just adding salt to the wounds but yeh, who am I to judge what ppl like.

Damn it, I almost wished this was true so 29s could die and maybe give room to 39s or some other bracket. How ppl still play f2p is over my head, the bracket is so shit as it is. Playing f2p is just adding salt to the wounds but yeh, who am I to judge what ppl like.

Pay for really boring games because you faceroll with ease as 29, or save 15€ per month and actually face a challenge as f2p? Easy pick for me :p And like you mentioned, "the bracket is so shit as it is", it's also a matter of principle for me to NOT pay a ridiculously expensive price for such a poorly maintenanced game.

I'm not trying to start any war here, I can see how people still feel like the game is worth playing for (those that enjoy endgame and multiple brackets etc), but you were wondering why would anyone still play f2p, and I gave you one perspective.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread