F2P 10 and 20 alts MOP remix before it ends

36 slot bags being the first, i doubt blizz will take those away

i was thinking about taking one of my 20s and letting it go inactive until remix is done, and see what happens logging months from now. i will not use gear update because more than likely all your bags will be put in the mail which we can't access and replaced with 22 slot bags

when it ends, and players are moved to retail, gear will be replaced with like the gear update...gear

36 slot bags being the first, i doubt blizz will take those away
Already did on the PTR and gave you I think 22 slots instead.

Everything was wiped from the characters except 280% flying and dragon riding. So provided that still happens the faster flying will be the only thing a 20 can get this way they can't otherwise.

It will be the only way to get normal flying for a 10. Also the only way to get a 10 Dracthyr unless some kind of skip to get out of their starter zone is discovered. Also depending how close it is to the end date, a quicker way to get a 10 DH.

PTR is one thing...live is another, as remix goes on player on live are already complaining and it's been only 3 days. leveling is not as fast as it was touted on PTR which was a shorter period than what we have live

knowing blizz at one point they will boost XP and currency again. possibly reducing vendor costs on the last 30 days or...maybe sooner?

Users who are viewing this thread