F*** All of you that now start level 10 just to pewpew

CIHC said:
Yea I'll prob go feral kitty. Yay for farming a billion and a half justice points :|

Yeah I fucking know, that's f***ing retarded

i love how I add 256 emblems before patch and now I don't have enough justice poitns to buy 1 piece.

bankbeauty said:
Yeah I fucking know, that's f***ing retarded

i love how I add 256 emblems before patch and now I don't have enough justice poitns to buy 1 piece.

I could just go with a warrior... But a kitty sounds funner. Plus I'm have enough BoAs to hit 19 resilience. (using GSoJ)

How would I make up the resilience with being a druid?

[item]Exquisite Sunderseer Mantle[/item] = 3

[item]Haliscan Jacket[/item] = 15 (is there a better item?)

[item]Inherited Insignia of the Horde[/item] = 4.

Well, theres 22... Farming the Mantle, and the Sexy Mace is gonna be fun :| any advice bb?

don't need more then 22 I s'pose

with my pally in normal gear I get like 57% damage reduce from melee (from armor)

so for an haste based druid you should get like 40-45%.

22 res gives you 53,02% damage reduce so yeah, you'll be in business, with 45% damage reduce melee from armor.

98% damage reduce = PEWPEW

+ don't forget you get like 30haste + Lifeblood each 2mins, so Deeps should be pretty EPIXXX

bankbeauty said:
don't need more then 22 I s'pose

with my pally in normal gear I get like 57% damage reduce from melee (from armor)

so for an haste based druid you should get like 40-45%.

22 res gives you 53,02% damage reduce so yeah, you'll be in business, with 45% damage reduce melee from armor.

98% damage reduce = PEWPEW

+ don't forget you get like 30haste + Lifeblood each 2mins, so Deeps should be pretty EPIXXX

Mmmm, actually its more like 32 because the mace has haste now.

and how much resilience do you think I should have? I could replace the mace with GSoJ which is 4 more resilience.

Yeah but can't get counterweight on staff >.<

I always forget about this too.. :p

Damn, I got no change try all this shit on my full geared 10twink, no gametime :(

so you're cool if you made a 10 back when they were shit, but your lame if you make one cus they are good? lmao - gz on playing an awful char for years

im making a 10 priest to be just like duckhunt :)::

Users who are viewing this thread