Extended Trial Recruitment Video

yes we do actually lol, were looking for recruitments & we're already talking to other 24 twink guilds to set something up :D

Keep in mind <Sua Sponte> Def wants some of this action! And am hyped to see what you guys can muster up!
GL on the recruitment..

Feel free to add me on ID.
goldfade17@gmail.com
(SS Team Coordinator)

Do you except non-heirloom twinks or not? I've played a mean priest in the past if you need one...

We would accept you, but to be a part of the core 10 you would be expected to be close to BIS. Therefor requiring BoAs. At this time we only need 1 shadow priest for the core 10 and 1 hpally

Last edited by a moderator:
YO WE ACCEPT EVERYONE BROS JUST NEED CERTAIN CLASSES FOR OUR CORE 10 but yeah join ET cus hyperguns in it (; lol

Gl, you'll need it. Nice to know the Farmees' will probably go against each other :p Nice video tho i guess nothing a holy shock cant heal through but hey... 20s are easy to kill :D

Due to losing a few core members of E.T we have stopped recruiting and most of the core has joined sanctuary. I will still be making a premade group once i am home from vacation. Dont worry there will still be games.

Users who are viewing this thread