Explorer title question

Enemiga

Legend
I'm currently working on my Explorer title, however I notice I'm unable to enter through the portal from Shatt to the Isle of Quel'Danas - which is a part of Explore Eastern Kingdoms. So to those who have the title - How did you do this part?

EDIT: Ok, I'm stupid - googled it and found you have to get summoned by a lock.

Btw, for those doing Explorer too - Thunder Bluff seems to be bugged, so it won't register as explored. I solved this by submitting a ticket and the GM registered Thunder Bluff as explored for me.

Enemiga said:
I'm currently working on my Explorer title, however I notice I'm unable to enter through the portal from Shatt to the Isle of Quel'Danas - which is a part of Explore Eastern Kingdoms. So to those who have the title - How did you do this part?

You will need to get summoned by a warlock to this zone

just to let ppl know, the RaF is the way to go with Explorer!!!

Yeah, I got the Epic tabard @ 150% twice for my 10pally and my mates 1rogue. Took 1hour30mins tops.

With 310% and a perfected line of travel, I can see this being done in as quick as 30minutes maybe.

I can see it in trade now: WTS Tabard of the Explorer, 35minute flight, xxxG.

:D

There's at least a couple of helpful addons for this - I'd recommend WorldExplorer as it shows several coordinates for the area, not just the center. Unfortunately neither provide a suggested route.

The most efficient way is for both driver and passenger to have the addon, or just ping the minimap for the driver. The worst part is Azeroth high level areas where you can't fly obviously, so a healer who can res is preferable because you will die. Make sure to use stamina/dodge gear, and don't forget to bring a ton of Rumsey Rum.

In Outland and Northrend don't get too close to the ground as ranged npcs will oneshot you.

Enemiga said:

EDIT: Ok, I'm stupid - googled it and found you have to get summoned by a lock.

Btw, for those doing Explorer too - Thunder Bluff seems to be bugged, so it won't register as explored. I solved this by submitting a ticket and the GM registered Thunder Bluff as explored for me.

Well - these days everyone automatically gets the flight-path from IF to the Isle, so it should be as simple at jumping on the gryphon. (I had to have a summon when I did this a year ago).

Cheers

-Gæve

Gævegurli said:
Well - these days everyone automatically gets the flight-path from IF to the Isle, so it should be as simple at jumping on the gryphon. (I had to have a summon when I did this a year ago).

Nope, just tried and no luck - maybe the requirements are (or have been changed to) the same as for using the portal from Shatt.

Users who are viewing this thread