Exp lock

Xanadu

Grandfathered
So, with when you lock your exp you only do a battleground with other people who are locked

How are twinks remaining twinks with 10k HK?

I thought you got exp when you win and at some points during the game, so you might level up?

Does anyone have any tips on how to stay at level 19?

Regards

Let me try to explain. Just because you see a twink with 10k HKs doesnt mean that they farmed Xp on BGs. They simply have just been playing for a lot longer time than you. Some of my twinks have 7-9k HKs just from having them forever. The easiest way to stay at 19 is to lock your experience.

NO you cannot get into xp on BGs. NO there is no way to farm any other form of PvP for these kills unless you want to sit in Westfall/Barrens and GY camp yourself.

So where did they get the HK from, locked battlegrounds? Sorry if I seem dense

So, with when you lock your exp you only do a battleground with other people who are locked

How are twinks remaining twinks with 10k HK?

I thought you got exp when you win and at some points during the game, so you might level up?

Does anyone have any tips on how to stay at level 19?

Regards

When you lock XP it's locked, that's it. You do not gain experience points for anyting you do in game.

When you XP is locked and you do a Batlleground you are placed in a special XP-Off Battleground. No one inside that Battleground is gaining experience.

You can still get honorable kills, they just don't give you experience. If you want to stay at 19 just lock at 19. Matters not what content you do, you will not level.

Users who are viewing this thread