Exchanging Seal of Wrynn for Sylvanas

Wally

Legend
yo

got an old seal of wrynn on my pally which is pretty useless atm..reckon theres any chance of getting a GM to swap it for a seal of sylvannas and transferring it over to a warrior?

I'm clutching at straws but I'm pre desperate to acquire some GFed items

also...got chausses of westfall, I thought (unlikely) that I could try for a deadskull shield...idk give me your thoughts

cheers

no no no no no no no
<

im sorry but gm wont even recover my cobrahn's boots i got in cata nevermind GF gear

Yeah blizz wouldn't recover my bis gf shaman from 2 years ago :/

i could see getting the seal of wrynn for sylvanas if you got that 1 in a million gm that would do it, but the pants for the shield is never going to happen.

Really Arrow? Just tell them you got hacked. Works everytime.

Tried 4 gms so far man. Deleted him in 08 and they won't even bother :/. He had sacreds, deadskull, inferno and jutes. So shit.

did you say you got hacked though?

Nope. Will definitely try again with that. Ticket up now.

if not then try it. It may work

Thats how I get all my gear recovered lol

The only thing they wouldn't do for me one time was de-level my original 19 twink priest who actually was leveled to 20 by a hacker logging into cata for the first time and I guess xp wasnt turned off or something.

2 years is a while though..try to think of a reason why you want it recovered now lol. Just say something like "I wasn't aware of GM's ability to recover toons back then but I just found out you all do"..etc play dumb

yo

got an old seal of wrynn on my pally which is pretty useless atm..reckon theres any chance of getting a GM to swap it for a seal of sylvannas and transferring it over to a warrior?

I'm clutching at straws but I'm pre desperate to acquire some GFed items

also...got chausses of westfall, I thought (unlikely) that I could try for a deadskull shield...idk give me your thoughts

cheers

if you are EU you might get it done, on US side GM's are rather informed on twinks trying to derp GM's into doing things. blizz will say no first time, but repeated askings, will get penalties and bans. there were some threads on this months and months back

they will do this for you, only if:

-you have been horde at one point.

-you get a gm that is a "senior" gm.. as i understood from many, many gm conversations, they almost always want to do what you want them to, but they have a senior gm who looks over their shoulder, so to speak, and gets le pissed if you do stuff like that.. so you have to get a senior whos unsupervised.

-hes really friendly.

even then its pretty unlikely. good luck.

2 years is a while though..try to think of a reason why you want it recovered now lol. Just say something like "I wasn't aware of GM's ability to recover toons back then but I just found out you all do"..etc play dumb

That was my exact excuse this time hahaha. But alas, gm #5 refused to recover it saying "It never existed".

As far as I know GMs are pretty much against exchanging any quest items as of right now.

Hopefully this changes at some point.

As far as I know GMs are pretty much against exchanging any quest items as of right now.

Hopefully this changes at some point.

Nah I've gotten two seals of argas switched and some items for my twenty within the past two weeks. Just needa get the right GM.

Users who are viewing this thread