Everything For level 10 Official Thread. All Possible Gear List.

candlelight said:
but it is the wrong section, level 10 twink is down a few forums

Actually this is the right sections, you're wrong sorry. Yes, level 10 is alternative, but this forum sections is Bracket 10-19 and not Twink 19, it's the whole bracket, and so, level 10 twink are in.

Duckhunt said:
Went ahead and stickied and removed Greenland Sash and Boar Hunter's cape. I can also confirm that +22 dodge rating does work on formal.

Why am I not surprised that Duckhunt would promote this.

Falaris said:
Why am I not surprised that Duckhunt would promote this.

Because I make lots of guides and I was going to make a similar post so this saved me a lot of trouble? That's probably it.

This is not a place to bitch/troll about level 10 twink our level 10 twink players. This is a thread to help level 10 to reach their goal and such that's it, so no troll, Thanks.

Steamed said:
for a resto druid i was thinking i want res and haste (sounds fun to me) would this be viable

I actually never saw one so I can't tell you. But mostly all healing class are pretty solid so I s'pose druid are too

Steamed said:
for a resto druid i was thinking i want res and haste (sounds fun to me) would this be viable

I know one. With 30 haste you can heal faster than GCD. I can help you make one if you need help.

Stunggix said:
I know one. With 30 haste you can heal faster than GCD. I can help you make one if you need help.

Yeah, well Resto druid must be viable, the problem is just there, can they survive longer then other healing class? That's the question, because at level 10, burst healing isn't 'So' useful, survivability is the shit right now :p

roguedubb said:
Dread Pirate Ring

Added Thanks

Detroit said:
Awesome guide, keep up the good work.

Where's the TY button btw?

Thank you very much :D, I dunno xD.. Thanks again

bankbeauty said:
Yes, level 10 is alternative, but this forum sections is Bracket 10-19 and not Twink 19, it's the whole bracket, and so, level 10 twink are in.

That's nice, it is still the wrong section.

the fucking forum index said:
Alternate Twinking (Level 1-9 and more)

(13 Viewing)

This forum is for the oddball twinking discussion. Level 1, Level 10, etc.

ok???

inb4 "BUT TEH LVL 10 IS IN TEH LVL 10-19 BRAKET"

Twinkypriest said:
Something wrong with gift of nature and blessing of the grove. blessing of the grove shows gift of nature :)

Thanks Fixed

Users who are viewing this thread