Everyday chat thread, Posts with pictures.

Almost as good as Bobx since you are called Dennis irl

Hey guys

I currently play a prot pala at high ratings but I decided to roll a healer to play something different. What healer do you guys suggest and think its going to be good in patch 5.4 apart from disc ?

I play disc as main lvl90 and I want to play something else but which is viable in lvl70 arena 2s......let me know your pro advice!

Hey guys

I currently play a prot pala at high ratings but I decided to roll a healer to play something different. What healer do you guys suggest and think its going to be good in patch 5.4 apart from disc ?

I play disc as main lvl90 and I want to play something else but which is viable in lvl70 arena 2s......let me know your pro advice!

all are viable
priest>shaman>druid>monk>paladin
or something like that

Hey guys

Holy pally, resto sham, and resto Druid are all pretty good

Cheers, some people say i look like a mix between a greek god and some of the most beautiful male models in the world, i personally do not have an opinion.

Since not much is going on in this subforum, here's a random dueling video:

70 Twink Duels - YouTube
Youtube description:
In this video I duel some friends and guildies in Nagrand Arena. We had a bunch of fun derping around, and we hope you enjoyed watching. :)
Come join us in Ante Amanthe on Argent Dawn EU

Armories:

Jthlolz - Jthlolz @ Stormscale - Community - World of Warcraft

Fizzletink - Fizzletink @ Argent Dawn - Community - World of Warcraft

Ironcliff - Ironclïff @ Argent Dawn - Community - World of Warcraft

Tinwoman - Tinwoman @ Argent Dawn - Community - World of Warcraft

Myself - Onlydreams @ Argent Dawn - Community - World of Warcraft

Also a reminder to everyone: If you're online, queue for a bg! I wanna start seeing pops again. :D

Users who are viewing this thread