Everyday chat thread, Posts with pictures.

First 70 Arena in MoP on my warlock against some fotm retard tryhards with a Resto Druid I found in /2
I swear to god I have no clue how retarded u have to be to die against an affliction warlock in 2s.
I never raged so hard because of a tryhard/troll trying to play up to 25 mins. Seriously, what do you do against people like these.
The bracket is bad enough without those kids. I deeply hope 5.2 is fixing some shit in this bracket.

http://i.imgur.com/BqsucPY.jpg

We've been doing ICC on our twinks as of lately, I liked this screenshot we took over most we have.

View attachment 1811

Attachments

• Gunship.jpg
    Gunship.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 208
What the hell? o.o
Just to clarify I don't know Donut irl, and I have no intentions of ever getting to know him.
I have reported him for harassment before, but since then he stopped.
Also Im a bit confused, why do you post your question here if someone already answered you? :D

meh reporting people is kinda low :/ he's just an awesome troll, superior to me if I should be honest here for a second. i just applied cold water to burned area, because I guess that is what you think you just did. why would i post this now when it clearly says 'asked 2 years ago' if it was me asking it :D GENIOUS

ps. i know u luv donut

pps. you should try this

ppps. send pic after if you're still alive

yours sincerely jicz xx

I honestly don't think he's a troll, he is just that dumb. ^^
why would i post this now when it clearly says 'asked 2 years ago' if it was me asking it :D GENIOUS
I don't know, maybe it took you 2 years to find out that this actually doesn't work? ;O

And btw, I don't think you should comment on whether or not reporting him was "low". I don't think you have any idea what he did.

Users who are viewing this thread