Everyday chat thread, Posts with pictures.

Mods don't even read our bracket, i heard you lost to him yesterday as fotmcomp :D

Thought every bracket had atleast 1 mod. But yeah figures there's like nothing going on here really except the occasional flaming. Whats to discuss no1 really plays after all.

Played some wargames vs khuzao and rng yesterday, we didn't lose. Not really noteworthy though considering you pretty much can't die vs that comp. I think i sat a sap->sheep->ring->sheep->cheap shot->silence and they still didnt force a bubble on ziir. That's just the game atm. Saw some backpeddlers at 2.3 aswel.

Thought every bracket had atleast 1 mod. But yeah figures there's like nothing going on here really except the occasional flaming. Whats to discuss no1 really plays after all.

Played some wargames vs khuzao and rng yesterday, we didn't lose. Not really noteworthy though considering you pretty much can't die vs that comp. I think i sat a sap->sheep->ring->sheep->cheap shot->silence and they still didnt force a bubble on ziir. That's just the game atm. Saw some backpeddlers at 2.3 aswel.

Nah they removed bracket managers a few months ago, only Shane + 2 mods i believe, kinda sad that they don't even read our bracket but there you go :p

Idk, just sayin what i be hearin from da streets mayn.

question, if you have a BC account will you be able to do arena or will you get kicked out? because you cant unlock ur exp?

Attachments

• feannor.png
    feannor.png
    163.5 KB · Views: 179

Users who are viewing this thread