Everyday chat thread, Posts with pictures.

been playing druid for 2-3 years unlike you who entered bracket last season and obviously rolled fotmrogue :DD

the fuck do you know about that lol. i've been playing 70s on and off since wotlk, and sure as hell didn't roll rogue cause of the fotm. rogue had the highest skillcap at 70 by far in 2s which made it the most enjoyable class to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
false?? you rolled/started to play rogue at 70lvl when u heard they were good and then leveld priest cos you realized/heard they were good too. why not warrior or warlock for example, they both had a high skillcap as well :DD

I've explained why i played rogue, warlocks and warriors didn't have close to the skillcap a rogue had lol.
and I made a priest because I like their playstyle, not because they were fotm. if I'd wanted to play fotm I would have made a mage.

stop acting like you can read minds and sit the fuck down,

I've explained why i played rogue, warlocks and warriors didn't have close to the skillcap a rogue had lol.
and I made a priest because I like their playstyle, not because they were fotm. if I'd wanted to play fotm I would have made a mage.

took skill to get high rating as warrior unlike rogues where you could get 2.2 by using sap and dance/synapse. same as warlock if I compare that with priest. why make 70 mage when you already had fotmmage at 90lvl? :DDD

anyway, 6/10 for effort

http://www.gifbin.com/982166

Last edited by a moderator:
took skill to get high rating as warrior unlike rogues where you could get 2.2 by using sap and dance/synapse. same as warlock if I compare that with priest. why make 70 mage when you already had fotmmage at 90lvl? :DDD

anyway, 6/10 for effort

Citizen Kane clapping | Best Funny Gifs and Animated Gifs Updated Daily - Gif Bin

wow, you're oficially braindead. a class doesn't get a lower skillcap just cause it's fotm you spasticated fuck.
what the hell do you know about arenas anyways? all you did was bgs all day long because you were obviously too dumb for arenas

wow, you're oficially braindead. a class doesn't get a lower skillcap just cause it's fotm you spasticated fuck.
what the hell do you know about arenas anyways? all you did was bgs all day long because you were obviously too dumb for arenas
someone's getting cranky, chill man. too dumb for arenas you say, ok m8
YxQmh.jpg

unfortunately I am all out of chairs, so take a seat on the floor instead :D ps. didn't use skype one single game if that makes you happier (skillcomp) ds.

Users who are viewing this thread