Everyday chat thread, Posts with pictures.

Tryharder

so anyone can die... :D even 85% res druid.
people just have to find how, and its simple.

Lolwat, guarantee you that a resi stacked Rdruid or Rsham CAN't die if he has half a brain, nomatter how carefully you set it up. The teammate can die but then you'll have have to hope the healer isn't a massive dick

Lolwat, guarantee you that a resi stacked Rdruid or Rsham CAN't die if he has half a brain, nomatter how carefully you set it up. The teammate can die but then you'll have have to hope the healer isn't a massive dick

This bracket actually got so many tryhard retards, who think they are awesome if they can survive as a resi stacked healer after teammate got killed in 2s.

^this, didn't played mop. But some guys told me that Mage/rog aren't that op anymore. In cata I tanked like 6 ppl saw jicz sometimes tanking more than 10 ppl ;D now heals r more op than in cata so I believe u can't kill a half brained resto. Can't understand these stupid shitters which r doin draws for dem lulz. So ok dude u failed...that happens...find the "Leave Arena button" and try it again. Stop annoy others cuz u failed o r to bad :(

I remembered a game me as disc and alandro as hunter. Both without tazik/synaps, against semiprolol and a random Mage(both with taziks). Killed that Mage and he pillared. So we decided to give him a second chance and let him ress and drink etc. Ye the Mage died again...and he still didn't left...rly I hate that pathetic guy. we just left joined there ts to flame but both was "afk" :( Each of much of it holds, I unfortunately have to disappoint. Every high Rating which He got was carried by shelbyz...

Users who are viewing this thread