Everyday chat thread, Posts with pictures.

If anyone on horde side has a guild that has 10+ players on consistently can you get a hold of me? Cj1#1237@b.net

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_102715_160105.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_102715_160105.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 235
Last edited by a moderator:
I think this thread should be un-stickied so people actually notice when it gets bumped. That way perhaps we can start using it again.

It might sound kinda silly that a thread would get less noticed when stickied but going by the way I read the forum personally it actually makes sense. I tend to just scroll past the sticky threads because they are for the most part just static pieces of information like item or armory lists. And I think others might do the same, because this thread died instantly when it got stickied.

Opinions? (tagging some other active members of this subforum) [MENTION=23001]Fx[/MENTION] [MENTION=11973]Manaki[/MENTION] [MENTION=6472]Stale[/MENTION] [MENTION=24865]Razqt[/MENTION] [MENTION=24975]HealiumEU[/MENTION] [MENTION=25444]Mayed[/MENTION] [MENTION=25315]Gamed[/MENTION] [MENTION=18337]Valencia[/MENTION]

Your observations are valid, I've noticed the activity of this thread decline a week or two after being stickied. I'm guilty myself, of scrolling past stickies when logging in for the day. Granted this thread being a sticky is my doing ( After noticing its popularity, it just seemed appropriate. ) I'll go ahead and un-stick to see where it goes.

On a more on-topic note, snagged another TCG tabard for one of my Paladins. Figure that since Legion is going to make them all essentially account wide, might as well collect them all!

S35pUvM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Your observations are valid, I've noticed the activity of this thread decline a week or two after being stickied. I'm guilty myself, of scrolling past stickies when logging in for the day. Granted this thread being a sticky is my doing ( After noticing its popularity, it just seemed appropriate. ) I'll go ahead and un-stick to see where it goes.

On a more on-topic note, snagged another TCG tabard for one of my Paladins. Figure that since Legion is going to make them all essentially account wide, might as well collect them all!

S35pUvM.png

u look cute :)

I'm kind of busy finishing off uni work this week, but also trying to finish my Medaillion of Karabor questline after 7 years, checked if I finished the old quest in time, but nope :'(

No Hand of A'Dal for me.

Users who are viewing this thread